Battlemage Mjolner CWC

It took me almost all league to get my gear, looks like your almost done in a few days nice work. Repentance with spell crit took awile to get. I upgraded and vaaled alot of Crystal vaults, I was hoping for a +1 to gems.
Oh ya and Arc doesnt just arc to everything, it needs a direction.
Last edited by Rorshax on Apr 22, 2021, 11:30:01 PM
Picked up a killer Ass Mark ring, it definately adds some damage.

Hey - interesting build. Have you fiddled with the build and compared it to a raw Cast on Crit-setup instead to see the difference in damage output? I'm going to use this build as a template for a char but cwc or coc is the difference late-late game i imagine?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
Rorshax wrote:
Picked up a killer Ass Mark ring, it definately adds some damage.

I picked up a similar ring to test it out. Agreed, it definitely added some damage and bosses feel better.

Still working on some upgrades but it's coming along nicely! Think I want to try your tankier setup as I die pretty easily, especially to some bosses/ultimatums.
I tried Cast on Crit, try it out for yourself, and I prefer CWC. Its more consistent and you dont have to be hitting all the time. Also less things needed like accuracy, crit chance,AOE,and attack speed for melee.

Ya Viridis is nice to have, you can swap ring sides if you want hexproof.

Last edited by Rorshax on Apr 24, 2021, 10:45:38 PM
Updated gear and tree.
thx for share build.
I have one question.
Why do you need dex in boots even though use astramentis?
Dex on boots is good for accuracy, and evasion, also damage with Cyclopean Coil belt.
"
Rorshax wrote:
Dex on boots is good for accuracy, and evasion, also damage with Cyclopean Coil belt.

oh I got it. thx
Updated the build for Rippling thoughts, has a more damage now.

Check out this juicy Watchers eye!
Last edited by Rorshax on Apr 26, 2021, 7:40:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info