🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Hello, I am interested in joining. Fairly new but learning fast, currently in standard but looking to hop in with next league start. Seeking a casual slot to learn and improve with an actual community.
"
kitkatluv wrote:
I don't have discord, but I would like to apply?

Responded in DM
Hello, i would like to join your guild ign Yoooohaaaan
Heyas. Been playing off and on for a while now. Mostly solo, but after a long absence and coming back and playing again. I would like to get more seasons under my belt, and would love to learn and play with yall!
Hi i would like to join the guild as a pro player have chars+95 , 2k hours in steam 1.5k in ggg client i clear campaign on fresh season in 4-5hr and would love to help new players ihope we have wonderful time together
Hey there, looking to finally join a poe guild. Causal ish player being playing technically since open beta days
Hello want to join guild.
nick: Focll
Looking to join a guild for the 1st time. Been playing since late 2018. Casual player.
e
Banned by TFT without a reason!
https://imgur.com/a/v447bMC
Last edited by jcyxxx on Aug 19, 2023, 10:20:26 AM
Getting into POE and loving it after watching exilecon. Would love to join as an active casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info