🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Good afternoon, hope everyones gucci, I would love to join this guild seems pretty dope and would love a good community of people. Now let's rock out together, i could learn some new tricks :)
Hello I'd like to join the guild

IGN:MightQuitTomorrow
Hi My Wife and I like to Join my name is Evildrop in game.
We been playing or the last 30 days just before crucible was released. I have serveral accounts and builds very but working on 2 scion with cyclone and witch with raging spirits.

Like to join an active guild that we can have fun and grown in.

Play on both the xbox and PS5

Thanks
Last edited by Deathreaper7200 on May 15, 2023, 4:36:20 PM
"
Hi My Wife and I like to Join my name is Evildrop in game.
We been playing or the last 30 days just before crucible was released. I have serveral accounts and builds very but working on 2 scion with cyclone and witch with raging spirits.

Like to join an active guild that we can have fun and grown in.

Play on both the xbox and PS5

Thanks

Hi Deathreaper. It appears you are playing on Xbox and PS5. Our in-game guilds are available only to PC players as PoE is not cross platform compatible. However, you are welcome to join us on Discord as an Ally of the Realm if you so choose.
Last edited by ZephyreThe3rd on May 17, 2023, 2:01:39 AM
"
Blackop30 wrote:
Good afternoon, hope everyones gucci, I would love to join this guild seems pretty dope and would love a good community of people. Now let's rock out together, i could learn some new tricks :)

Responded via DM
All requests responded to via DM
Hiya, I'd love to join on Discord and get a feeling for the community. Thanks!
Hi there. Looking for a guild after leaving old guild due to the fact at high times there were only ever 2 people on line.

IGN Juggheader lv 90

Cheers
Hello lovely people of PoE! :D Im a newer player that is coming back to an old character made at the end of last year, I’ve grown to like this game far more than I thought loll! I’m active, however am a standard character as of right now! I would love to join Maven’s Realm if possible ;))

IGN: Ozetsu
Hi there,

I would like to join
IGN Kjoo

greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info