🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

bump
bump
Last edited by alex_midnight on Nov 1, 2021, 12:31:55 PM
bump
Hey alex I'd like to join your guild and get more involved in the poe community in general, I've only just got back into this game again and relearning the ins and outs plus I'm friendly and active :).
"
SunTTa wrote:
Hey alex I'd like to join your guild and get more involved in the poe community in general, I've only just got back into this game again and relearning the ins and outs plus I'm friendly and active :).

sent u pm
bump
I'm interested man.

I'm with the experienced part, minus the 100% delirium, I'd prefer to farm for my 5 way character then gamble doctors :D

Can be active on discord.
Almost Exalted on TFT

IGN: DbK_Quakes
Last edited by DbK_JOR on Nov 3, 2021, 4:55:26 PM
Interested in the casual role. have several 90s..never made the push to 95 and don't have the knowledge (yet) to reliably push end game content. Would love to have people to chat with , bounce ideas off of and learn from.
"
Korenth wrote:
Interested in the casual role. have several 90s..never made the push to 95 and don't have the knowledge (yet) to reliably push end game content. Would love to have people to chat with , bounce ideas off of and learn from.

replied u via dm
looking to join have multiple 90's 2k+ hours of playing and just looking to settle down i ma chill guild

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info