What is the Best mouse

Razer Naga Trinity
https://www.razer.com/de-de/gaming-mice/razer-naga-trinity/RZ01-02410100-R3M1

You're Welcome! :D
I'm still using a now old Logitech G700. It's the OG model, about 8 years old.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-910-001436-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B003VAM32E

I rebuilt it once, and cleaned the insides out, put new skid plates on it, had to clean some of the connections out (2 of the side buttons stopped working), replaced the batteries. It's as good as new. It's got very low latency when used wireless, like under 1ms of latency.

I paid $85 for this thing years ago, and I can't buy a mouse for that price that's as good as this, so I never bought a new one, and just fixed this one up. I'm pretty hard on mice/keyboards/controllers too, and the fact that this thing still works is a testament to its durability. I've went though 7 or 8 dual shock 4s, and Xbone pads in the time I've owned this mouse, and 3 keyboards.

Only downside is, that the mouse is soo old that Logitech's newer software doesn't support this mouse. I have to use legacy software.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 30, 2021, 7:29:18 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I'm still using a now old Logitech G700. It's the OG model, about 8 years old.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-910-001436-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B003VAM32E

I rebuilt it once, and cleaned the insides out, put new skid plates on it, had to clean some of the connections out (2 of the side buttons stopped working), replaced the batteries. It's as good as new. It's got very low latency when used wireless, like under 1ms of latency.

I paid $85 for this thing years ago, and I can't buy a mouse for that price that's as good as this, so I never bought a new one, and just fixed this one up. I'm pretty hard on mice/keyboards/controllers too, and the fact that this thing still works is a testament to its durability. I've went though 7 or 8 dual shock 4s, and Xbone pads in the time I've owned this mouse, and 3 keyboards.

Only downside is, that the mouse is soo old that Logitech's newer software doesn't support this mouse. I have to use legacy software.

Are you offering to sell it to the opening poster?

LOL, just kidding. Nice mouse story, BTW.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Speedy Gonzales!
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
I have 10cm wide hand include thumb finger. In mouse I look for ergonomy and good aiming. Not utility, buttons etc.

Viper, Basilisk - superb response time, in Doom amazing. But its too small. Otherwise Basilisk was really great.

DeathAdder - there are two version - only one is ok, dont which one - the one without "big hill" for palm is good mouse, but nothing special to be honest in comparision to other mouses. Feels also very cheap plastic.

Steel Series Rival 310 - too narrow front and mouse button are too tough - many carpal tunnel probelm with that mouse.

Corsair Glaive RGB PRO - not very ergonomical in comparision to other (but stel very very good), is big enough, nevertheless its pivot (?centre of gravity?) was in strange place and when playing games it was not so good in aiming.

Zowie Benq ec1 - its too small as well, but there is another bigger version 5mm wider - If there would be not be other Logitech G pro, I would pick the bigger one for sure, even if its with cable. That one has aiming and the way you have control over cursos is top I ever tried - its best you can get for fps - from this list.

Xtrfy M4 - great light mouse, but again for small hands.

Logite G pro - is mouse I am using - I am holding it as calm, claw, finger - all together, very well designed, light. For 10cm wide hand is very good. its superb for League of Legends and similar games, also very good for fps games. If focus is fps games, I would pick Zowie, but for LoL, PoE etc. where you control cursor instead of cross (in fps games) G pro does better job.

Last edited by Rexeos on May 3, 2021, 10:58:33 AM
I'm using a Corsair Harpoon. Even in wireless mode it's awesome. Just make sure to keep the software & Windows up-to-date as it (the iCue software) can bring the system down!
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Using same as OP no complaints and buttons arent in the way Logitech G300s
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
i use the simple glow in the dark soundlogicXT gaming mouse. works good think.
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on May 6, 2021, 7:39:45 PM
I have used a variety of mice.

#1 OG Razer Naga. Cant get another but that mouse lasted me 8 years of hardcore gameplay over MMOS, RPGS and FPS' before it stopped working (all the clickers worn through). I refuse to buy Razer again because ive hear nothing but complaints from people about their mice since OG Naga and HEX. Apparently quality is bad on all new models past to original series.

My current #1 is the Coolermaster MM711. Great mouse for FPS, lightweight and takes some getting used to but its my current favorite. Really great for claw grip as well as the hump isnt massive, its definitely on more more natural/neutral side atleast for my hand. Most other mice have felt slightly big in my hand except for the g600, g203 and the Naga. SS310 was definitely a big mouse for me which is probably why i ended up not using it too much.

Runners up are my Logitech G600 and G203. After that its my steel series 310.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 9, 2021, 5:14:13 AM
anything that isn't Razer. Way to high of a failure rate(mostly ghost clicks) to reasonably consider them ever.

between friends and family, 12 have been owned/replaced. 12 have failed in under 6 months.

My personal fav is the Logitech G502 proteus Core, and all my logitech mice last forever(total owned between friends/family, 15, 0 have failed, all replaced to get something way newer)

before that was the MX518, used that so long that the bottom was wearing out and the plastics started to grind against the mousepad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info