What is the Best mouse

Hi, I decided to share my opinion about mouse for Path of Exile. This is important, mouse suitable to use all skills. Most mouses have buttons on the thumb site. Thumb is for precisely drive mouse. For me this is bad solution repeated many times. I decided to use this. Logitech G300S
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Mar 2, 2021, 7:08:12 AM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2021, 12:52:48 AM
Fucking eerie. Exact same mouse I'm using, as a replacement for some flashier Razer thingy that had more buttons than a bag of mushrooms. Have to agree, I really like it.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
I have a G203, may look at an upgrade as a new PC is on my horizon.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I've used a corsair scimitar for years at this point and I don't think I'll ever use anything different lol
Last edited by trevxo on Mar 25, 2021, 3:02:22 PM
The best mouse for right-handed people with big hands is (and always was/will be) Logitech MX518.
Anyone but Razer; I had 3 razer mouses (1 copperhead and 2 deathadders) and all of those had problems just after the 2 year warranty expires.

I've been using a logitech g402 for 3 years now and I think is good.
Exiles, pffff!
Roccat Nyth, best mouse I had ever used. I have majority of my skills under my thumb.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
this one

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info