[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Is this build still viable in 3.16?

I played it in 3.14 smashing everything with something like 150exa (starting from ZERO) but i'm scared by all the nerfs :/

"

I been running both COC Ice Nova and COC Ice Spear, both with mirror tier items, and what I figured out is this: Ice Spear is better for bosses, has more single target damage (~40%) and more survivability against bosses, but Ice Nova is better for mapping, delve and pretty much any content, even bosses, but compared to Ice spear single target DPS, still lacks a bit. I usually swap ice spear and greater multiple projectiles support with ice nova and frostbolt, depending what Im doing in game.

If you have a %crit armor and can drop the increased crit gem, you can run freezing pulse with ice spear instead, the clear felt very similar to nova when I tried that.

I'm starting to think the only way to effectively run CoC, since all the nerfs, is to go occultist, and maybe dropping the whole max block thing. With how hard some mobs/bosses are hitting these days with full juice, even taking 65% of that damage alot of the time is still enough to one-shot you.
Would running one three link spell in cospri's instead of 3 1 link spells be better for DPS?

3-link Ice nova in cospris vs 6 linked CoC Frostbolt chest piece?
Cmon brah.

Brainstorm the build some more, dont fucking give up :D

Make it work!
Last edited by HarryPothead on Oct 26, 2021, 7:01:39 PM
Hmm. I've been running this build pretty closely to yours and I can do all mapping just fine. Boss damage does lack a bit and some things do 1 shot me but over all it feels great. I think it just needs a lot of currency to be able to boss with a breeze. Like, mirror tier level of items.

I'd say keep working on it man, don't give up.
I was doing the ice nova build too, if u want u can check the gear in my profile. About dps it's crazy but hav eto admit almost killed a8 sirus just made some mistakes, so it is still possible. About mana cost it is disgusting, two rings for -non-channeling, replica conquerors efficiency, clarity lvl 17 or something and it is still not enough. Will have to change the rings and use life/mana catalysts. The only way to boost damage for now i see is to buy some jewels for around +35 crit multy, it helps a bit. The survivability of the build is kind of questionable. 5k es, 62, 52 block, recovery on block, cwdt + imc and yet not enough. Stable at least one oneshot for 5 maps. The sustain from Ghost reaver is nothing, useless keystone. The only way to really improve the sustain that I see is to buy watchereye for +energy when hit.
P.S. Also forgot to say, was thinking about trying to use small cluster for culling strike, probably it will make boss killing a bit smoother.
Last edited by AbigorGeitz on Oct 26, 2021, 7:51:45 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
Okay so i have hit somekinda mental breakdown with this build. It is so much worse than in 3.14 :( In 3.14 with same gear i were smashing all content but now it feels super bad... defence feels ankward and dps too... still no idea how to min/max mana stuff. Ghost reaver is so wierd so not sure if even want to use it... fak me

awk 7/8 feels too hard with current gear... like wtf seriously :D I did awk5 sirus with current gear... feeling a bit sad

sorry im too lazy to answer posts

It's doable. With ring enchants you can hit
- Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost mod
- # Mana gained for each Enemy Hit by your Spells mod

Watchers eye with Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost while affected by Clarity

There's also Replica Conqueror's Efficiency which can hit -9on non-channeling skills too

EDIT:
ALmost forgot, you can also play around with the Skills Cost no Mana or Life while Focused unveiled mod too
Last edited by alternatecity on Oct 26, 2021, 9:09:46 PM
Caster mastery passive on Arcane Sanctuary cluster can prolly help with mana costs.
Spells cause you to gain Mana equal to their Upfront Cost every fifth time you Pay it
This change (from when you "cast" to when you "pay") might be huge. Seems like a 20% less mana used multiplier that works for triggers too.
Worth a test to see if it works like that.
Idk, even if we somehow get rid of mana problems, we'll still be left with zdps on bosses.
Now it looks like that:
1. Hi boss.
2. Couple of spins.
3. Give me a break boss, let me regen that mana please.
4. Hello again.
5. Couple of spins.
6. Dude cmon, you have full hp.

After solving mana:
1. Hi boss.
2. Spinning.
3. Spinning.
4. Wtf, why you don't die!?
Poacher's Mark on hit ring is really good, 15~ mana returned every hit on unique/rare mobs. My triggered spells cost 18-22 mana per cast without any mana reductions. If you can get the cost below what you gain from Poacher's you have mana sustain pretty cheaply.

Edit: Actually the math on that is wrong, since Cylcone hits as well as the spell we're getting 30~ mana returned per cast -3 for cyclone's cost. So besides the times Cospri's and COC cast at at the same time I'm able to sustain mana completely without Regen/flask from a level 8 poacher's ring
Last edited by Reaven1911 on Oct 27, 2021, 3:55:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info