[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hey all!

Been googling my ass off to no avail; How does one get a ilvl 1 Cospri's? (or jewelled foil)

Can't find any info on it anywhere

And I'm crafing a +spellblock % shield with % recovery on block aswell.
Am I right when I understand that we should fossil spam or harvest defence reroll or whatever until we get t1,t1 prefix or t1,t1 suffix (f.ex)
then craft suffix/prefix cant be changed and defense harvest reroll\dense fossil again? And use 2 ex every time if it fails? And what if it adds an unwanted pre\suffix that bricks everything, is that possible?

What harvest crafts are even in the game still? Can't trust this list i found.
Is Reforge suffix, keep Prefix and vice versa still in?

So many questions for someone who doesn't know everything about the games crafting system.
Last edited by HarryPothead on May 2, 2021, 9:17:03 PM
"

Where can i check my cdr?

And where i can put cdr items?

You can get CDR on belt/boots/awakened Cast on crit gem. To check your cdr its in your calculations tab on POB. at your current setup your aps needs to be below 6.06 once you get 14% cdr your aps needs to be between 6.07 and 7.56

"
HarryPothead wrote:
Hey all!

Been googling my ass off to no avail; How does one get a ilvl 1 Cospri's? (or jewelled foil)

Am I right when I understand that we should fossil spam or harvest defence reroll or whatever until we get t1,t1 prefix or t1,t1 suffix (f.ex)
then craft suffix/prefix cant be changed and defense harvest reroll\dense fossil again? And use 2 ex every time if it fails? And what if it adds an unwanted pre\suffix that bricks everything, is that possible?

So many questions for someone who doesn't know everything about the games crafting system.

1. best way to get is to fossil spam dense fossils for es% on block and get lucky to get spell block
2. fossil spam for es% on block, harvest craft keep suffixes reroll prefixes

to get an ilvl 1 cospris
1. you use the trash to treasure prophecy on a jewel foil
2. chance orb a jewel foil till you get one.

twitch.tv/ayerun
Is there a way to filter reduce requirements jeweled foils on the trade site?
Or is the only way to get it via those heist orbs

Ty for letting me know
"
Ehryzona wrote:

Ty for letting me know

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/O654MkOuE
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:

Ty for letting me know

Thanks but that’s the already made cospris. I wanted that as a non unique jeweled foil 😀
"
Ehryzona wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:

Ty for letting me know

Thanks but that’s the already made cospris. I wanted that as a non unique jeweled foil 😀

Looks like there are only cospris are that item level range
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/epbpE2wFL
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
"

You can get CDR on belt/boots/awakened Cast on crit gem. To check your cdr its in your calculations tab on POB. at your current setup your aps needs to be below 6.06 once you get 14% cdr your aps needs to be between 6.07 and 7.56

"
HarryPothead wrote:
Hey all!

1. best way to get is to fossil spam dense fossils for es% on block and get lucky to get spell block

to get an ilvl 1 cospris

So for shield we fossil spam either way for the suffixes we want, then do the harvest craft?
no metamodding?

I managed to snag an ilvl 1 Cospri for 0.7 ex last night.
But for next league; Any ilvl Jewelled Foil can chance into a ilvl 1 with Trash to Treasure? the ilvl is randomized?
Last edited by HarryPothead on May 3, 2021, 6:10:19 AM
"
HarryPothead wrote:
"
ayerun wrote:
"

"
HarryPothead wrote:
Hey all!

to get an ilvl 1 cospris

But for next league; Any ilvl Jewelled Foil can chance into a ilvl 1 with Trash to Treasure? the ilvl is randomized?

I’m pretty sure the ilevel is taken from the base item.
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:

I’m pretty sure the ilevel is taken from the base item.

Then how do you force a Jewelled Foil to drop as itemlevel 1-9? I don't get it
Last edited by HarryPothead on May 3, 2021, 7:26:57 AM
nvm
Last edited by Iku on May 3, 2021, 7:06:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info