[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
karpena wrote:
first time playing CoC
cant understand where i must take other 60% of crit strike chance
check ur PoB and see 100% crit wtf

I have 100% with 5 power charges and "enemy on Consecrated Ground" because as an Inquisitor you are always on Consecrated Ground so make sure you check it in your PoB. Also Watcher's Eye with +#% Crit while affected by Hatred is a big part of Crit cap.

"
Coatesy wrote:
How do you all deal with mana? I find having vortex on right click I'm always running out of mana for cyclone

I never have problems with mana (with except headhunter give me some ridiculous cast speed buff). You might consider using Shaper's Touch with +1 to socketed gem to upgrade your Enlighten to reduce mana reservation of your auras. Other than that there is a Veiled craft which give -3 to channeling skills mana cost which you can use.
Yeah thanks mate, only had enlighten 2 for a bit as it’s about to level to 3. Hopefully that helps
Cheers
"
Taz47 wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hello,
Explode chest works well with this gear ? Because of Cospri and no phys dmg ... it doesnt matter ?

+ Edit: how to buy right Large Cluster with 2 good passives and 1 useless on other side of tree ? ty :)

Cluster jewel you need find one like below for it to fit correct, the passive skill in the middle should always be the passive at the top of the cluster but always double check it in path of building,

Ignore the passives just an example

Rarity: Rare
Phoenix Sliver
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 81
--------
Adds 8 Passive Skills (enchant)
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Cold Damage (enchant)
--------
6% increased Light Radius (implicit)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: Regenerate 0.1% of Life per Second
1 Added Passive Skill is Sadist^^^^right cluster
1 Added Passive Skill is Vengeful Commander ^^^middle cluster
1 Added Passive Skill is Widespread Destruction^^^^left cluster
--------
Place into an allocated Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Thanks for reply but I have another large cluster and this situation:

1 blanketed snow
1 deep chill
1 disorienting display

---> where Blanketed is in the middle far circle :( so I am confused and writing here :) And yes its large cluster with 8 passive skills.
"
HELLERcz wrote:
"
Taz47 wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hello,
Explode chest works well with this gear ? Because of Cospri and no phys dmg ... it doesnt matter ?

+ Edit: how to buy right Large Cluster with 2 good passives and 1 useless on other side of tree ? ty :)

EDIT--- information is not correct sorry! just load them in to path of building to see the arrangement of the passives!

Can you link the jewel please because I tried it with about 30 jewels and a three stat jewel middle was always the one in the centre when you copy them to path of building
Last edited by Taz47 on Feb 18, 2021, 1:25:10 PM
Hi there i do some changes and i think now is moderate , dps i much better, need some lvls to get all nodes in tree but in now can easy clear any t16 maps+ kill today elder.

Hmm what upgrade next? explo chest or unatural intstinct?

https://pastebin.com/XrcWUgmX mu poB
"
Taz47 wrote:

Can you link the jewel please because I tried it with about 30 jewels and a three stat jewel middle was always the one in the centre when you copy them to path of building

Sure:

"
dombro12 wrote:
Hi there i do some changes and i think now is moderate , dps i much better, need some lvls to get all nodes in tree but in now can easy clear any t16 maps+ kill today elder.

Hmm what upgrade next? explo chest or unatural intstinct?

https://pastebin.com/XrcWUgmX mu poB

I wrote Upgrade Order in the leveling section just for this kind of question. I hope it will help you.
"
HELLERcz wrote:
"
Taz47 wrote:

Sure:

Yes you re right ignore what I said hah, I just went on my path of building and doubled checked and every one I found worked like what I wrote but yours is different, I guess the only way to check is to load them in to path of building.

I will edit my post!
Last edited by Taz47 on Feb 18, 2021, 1:26:16 PM
Yea, I am browsing poe trade and copy large clusters to pob and it looks good. I hope i will buy one ... price is quite higher .. :) TY for your time !
whats the difference comparing to assassins version ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info