[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

finally got my last trial done and completed the ascendancy tree. The problem I'm running into currently is I can't run all the auras at onc - i can run herald, hatred, vitality and precision, but no flesh and stone. im guessing its because I leveled precision up all the way to 21?
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
finally got my last trial done and completed the ascendancy tree. The problem I'm running into currently is I can't run all the auras at onc - i can run herald, hatred, vitality and precision, but no flesh and stone. im guessing its because I leveled precision up all the way to 21?

Yes. Your question is answered in the original post.

3-link
1. Enligthen lvl.4
2. Precision (just to cap you accuracy, it should be around lvl. 11)
3. Vitality

Please re-read the build guide and check your gems / tree against what Hugo posted.
With current setup (Ice Bite in Cospris), i go over the breakpoint threshold at 14% CDR.
This is due to Cinderswallow flask.

Should i drop using ice bite? Im a litte uncertain here, because i also would loose out on 12% bonus dmg from the Frenzy Charges. Is the penalty for going over 7,47 APS bigger than 12% from loosing the Frenzy charges?

Pob: https://pastebin.com/fCT58rrJ

Thanks.
"
Julegeita wrote:
With current setup (Ice Bite in Cospris), i go over the breakpoint threshold at 14% CDR.

Should i drop using ice bite? Im a litte uncertain here, because i also would loose out on 12% bonus dmg from the Frenzy Charges. Is the penalty for going over 7,47 APS bigger than 12% from loosing the Frenzy charges?

Thanks.

You can divine/ buy a cospri's with 8% attackspeed and run ice bite at the same time. With 3 frenzy charges in this setup you are at 7.56/s.
"
Laylah wrote:
"
Julegeita wrote:

Thanks.

You can divine/ buy a cospri's with 8% attackspeed and run ice bite at the same time. With 3 frenzy charges in this setup you are at 7.56/s.

Thank you!
Rolled 8% with my only divine :)

In PoB it now states 7,56 like you said.
In-game however, gives me 7,58 in the character screen, when im running flask and 3 FC.

I assume game calculates wrong and PoB right?
Last edited by Julegeita on May 25, 2021, 7:17:17 AM
"
Julegeita wrote:
"
Laylah wrote:
"
Julegeita wrote:

Thanks.

Thank you!
Rolled 8% with my only divine :)

In PoB it now states 7,56 like you said.
In-game however, gives me 7,58 in the character screen, when im running flask and 3 FC.

I assume game calculates wrong and PoB right?

Not sure but tbh, 7.58 is the cap and you simply need to not go over it, but staying on it should be fine.
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

Yes. Your question is answered in the original post.

3-link
1. Enligthen lvl.4
2. Precision (just to cap you accuracy, it should be around lvl. 11)
3. Vitality

Please re-read the build guide and check your gems / tree against what Hugo posted.

yep, was just asking more as confirmation than anything, my apologies.

I picked up a lvl 4 enlighten, and a lvl 11 precision, so i can run all the auras, but i have 8 mana left (cringe lol)

managed to get myself the craft finally, and it feels so much better. still need to get more mana though as mentioned in my previous post so i can run all auras and cast other items as needed. 8 mana just isnt enough lol
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on May 26, 2021, 3:32:46 PM
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

managed to get myself the craft finally, and it feels so much better. still need to get more mana though as mentioned in my previous post so i can run all auras and cast other items as needed. 8 mana just isnt enough lol

If you are really hurting on mana, it's okay to drop to a Level 6 / Level 7 Precision for now. Not having enough to dash or use vortex is really challenging, as vortex is a massive damage multiplier. I keep >45 free and it feels free, but you could go a little lower and still usually be okay.
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

If you are really hurting on mana, it's okay to drop to a Level 6 / Level 7 Precision for now. Not having enough to dash or use vortex is really challenging, as vortex is a massive damage multiplier. I keep >45 free and it feels free, but you could go a little lower and still usually be okay.

I did the hard way, and got myself another lvl4 enlighten. In gloves these become lvl 5 and i have 122 mana unreserved. Feels very good! But i costs..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info