[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Hello,

I was finally able to afford something that looks like the build, however when slamming the awakener orb on my staff it rolled fire damage, which is obviously an issue. Is there any other options than annul and prey very hard? I already spent almost 8EX on the staff as I had to spam chaos more than 300 hundred times to get the aura increased damage and I can't afford to restart from scratch...
Last edited by Aranéïde on May 7, 2021, 3:36:24 AM
"
Aranéïde wrote:
Hello,

I was finally able to afford something that looks like the build, however when slamming the awakener orb on my staff it rolled fire damage, which is obviously an issue. Is there any other options than annul and prey very hard? I already spent almost 8EX on the staff as I had to spam chaos more than 300 hundred times to get the aura increased damage and I can't afford to restart from scratch...

Hey! If I'm reading this right I think you messed up, sadly. You need two staves, one of them you hit with redeemer orb, scour it, spam alt orbs to get aura %, then annul and hope to take off any other influenced mods. If you hit off the aura % use another scour and start again, you won't need to redo the influence as it'll reappear when the item goes rare again.

This should be way cheaper than spamming chaos orbs on a rare staff.

Then get another staff and hit it with crusader, then scour it and spam Alts to get the fortify mod and take off any additional influence mods with annul orbs. Then when you have both staffs with ONLY one influenced mod on them.

Then awaken orb the fort staff onto the redeemer staff and smile as you faceroll.
Hello! does the staff need to be ilvl 82+ to roll the "Auras from your Skills grant 4% increased Damage to you and Allies" mod? Thanks!
"
lucassan wrote:
Hello! does the staff need to be ilvl 82+ to roll the "Auras from your Skills grant 4% increased Damage to you and Allies" mod? Thanks!

Yes, it needs to be ilvl 82 to roll that mod. to you and the poster a couple above, follow the guide on page 8 of the forum. I'm no crafter, but followed the steps and came up with this. I guess I can harvest craft off some off the other unwanted mods?

Hello,

Oh I was not aware that you would keep the influence even using scours, this is helpful indeed. However, my issue is not here: I had indeed 2 staves with only one influenced mod, but the fire damage appeared during the use of the awakener orb as it also rerolls the other mods. Anyways, I yolo annuled it in the end.

This is my current setup :

https://pastebin.com/55jmAmfW

I've just linked fortify to leap slam/smite and I'm using IC and not steel skin for the time being.

It feels quite good overall, but I have sometimes some issues with ultimatums as it seems I'm not able to clear the mobs fast enough.

Now that I have sold the stuff of my ele/BA league starter, I have some currency, what would you think I should prioritise for improvment (except 6L chest, that I'll do it).
Last edited by Aranéïde on May 8, 2021, 3:21:35 PM
So if I pretty much went by exactly as your budget build was posted, what is my best bang for my buck of upgrades after?
"
mattmonahan88 wrote:
So if I pretty much went by exactly as your budget build was posted, what is my best bang for my buck of upgrades after?

Always more Aura Effect.
So just more levels and focusing on voices and more medium jewels?
"
mattmonahan88 wrote:
So just more levels and focusing on voices and more medium jewels?

Yep cram as many auras as u can handle at the time Jewel setup and ES
Last edited by ssgtparker on May 10, 2021, 7:55:01 PM
Hello, the build seems to be a lot of fun, I made a cheap version of it but I walk in t16 the mob looks at me and I fall ... did I miss something? if you can take a look at the pastebin I would be very grateful.

https://pastebin.com/A3rj54ZT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info