Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Hey guys,

iam using the following gear:

Loving explosions of Asenaths and Inpulsa.

Bottled faith is coming soon
+1 Powercharge rings are ridiculous expensive

I fail for see the next best upgrades, can someone guide me please?
"
Sartherus wrote:
Hey,

loving the build so far,one of the best I've played.

Just a question regarding progression, am currently on 'Mind over Matter Storm Brand Transition' full build and am in process of transitioning to 'Corrupted Soul Transition ' .

Does the transition only work once I have all the items or can I gradually put item by item as I acquire them.

Thanks!

It's fine to upgrade gradually. I'd start with the Replica Soul Tether and Large Cluster Jewel. It will give you a big boost in survivability. Also Void Batteries are pretty cheap now, so you can just buy them whenever you have an extra 60 chaos.
Hey,
following your build since a few days.
Upgraded some gear, and for some reason, my gems use all mana reservation.
How can i fix that?

;
One of the best guides ever made for POE starters,
am completely new to poe and i am managing to do tier 15 and 16 maps now after following your guide.

not only that but you helped me a lot through your stream.

thank you for this awesome guide, one thing that i am afraid am stuck with your guides :D i cant follow any other guide now because they feel lacking. really great job.

looking forward to other guides from you awesome Fyre.
Hello,
I am not looking for advice since i got my 36 challanges and i am pretty much done with league, just wanna make some thoughts on this build for others.
I played storm brand few leagues on different versions and ascendancies so this playstyle was not new for me.
This build is squishy AF without Headhunter, so if you are looking for something that can survive mistake or two... this build is not for you.
Clear is just AMAZING, I crafted explody chest and never swapped coz i was lazy, but if i wanted to make it better i think doing frenzy on hit/+1 curse would be much better (or maybe spell crit hunter mod?).
If you cant afford HH, i HEAVILY reccomend Phasing Abyss Jewel for clear and safty 0- it imporved my Ultimatums and made mappign really safe.
Bossing is AWSOME for me too - justwanna point it out, you make 1 miestake/1 misposition and you are dead, but if you dodge 1-2 attacks you phase/kill bosses instantly.
My gear:

Crafted almost everything myself but boots, you can improve it much better but it wasnt needed for me.
I would recommend this build for people that knows the game - don't make mechanical/positional mistakes.
Cheers and if you have any questions hit me up.
Thanks for build idea.
@raflikz,
Can you post one of those jewels?

Loving the build. gonna see if i can take it further with some good crit multiplier rings, a better double corrupt inpulsa and +1 power charges implicit helmet and hit 13 power/frenzy charges.
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
Last edited by Metzu on May 6, 2021, 5:15:31 PM
nvm, solve the problem
Last edited by Deskowicz on May 6, 2021, 5:25:57 PM
"
Jst_1994 wrote:
@raflikz,
Can you post one of those jewels?

Just check what abyss jewel is socketed in my belt :D
for anyone who's using it: is it worth it giving up a brand loyalty/grand design cluster for a curse one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info