Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

how you obtain 2 curses at once? as i know limit is 1
"
dna_gamer wrote:

You can get an additional curse via an explicit modifier on body armor or you can get another through the 'Whispers of Doom' passive on the tree.
"
dna_gamer wrote:

Awakened Hextouch level 5, additional curse in hunter influenced armours and Whispers of Doom
So far I've only put 12ex into the build and the dps is nuts but its still kinda squishier than I would like. Attached to the pob is a badge i have in my possession and an explody chest so you guys can see what I'm working with. I also have a couple glorious vanity's. I'm open to suggestions to beef the build up even more.

https://pastebin.com/nVJVfQyE
"
windrunner15 wrote:
How do you deal with Goliaths (spikes on death monster)? Million dollar question.

Fuck this thing

explode-chest is the biggest defence upgrade you can get for this build. (impulsa doesnt work)
get an explody chest and there are no spikes anymore.
would be fine to add this to the guide, after that its just dps.
If i slam an explodey chest on this piece. will it erase one of the hunter's mod and pick one ?

Although i saw one on trade where it has all three mods. I don't know how it was crafted.

If you can't control it, STOP.
I'm literally just dying on repeat :(. The damage also feels very not good. Spent 10ex :/
"
H3llssc0pe wrote:
I'm literally just dying on repeat :(. The damage also feels very not good. Spent 10ex :/

10ex isn't nearly enough imo. This is NOT a budget build. It's easily a 250ex+ build.

You'll end up spending 10ex on clusters alone so I would say you need 20ex to really get the build going. 6 link inpulsa's is like 3-4ex + clusters are the main thing. If you want to live, you need something like cinderswallow (another 2-4ex).

Hydrosphere instead of wave of conviction is also a really nice quality (cast time is much faster) of life boost at the cost of some less resist reduction.

A cheap damage boost is to run herald of thunder with wrath and just keep vitality/clartiy at lvl 1 for the watcher's eye benefits.
Last edited by fribid on Feb 26, 2021, 1:24:49 AM
"
dagul23 wrote:
If i slam an explodey chest on this piece. will it erase one of the hunter's mod and pick one ?

Although i saw one on trade where it has all three mods. I don't know how it was crafted.

Your understanding is correct. If you slam an explody w/ that chest you have a 50/50 of keep spell crit or curse.

What i did was i slammed an elevated xplody into a curse chest and r/a caster to get spell crit. Much safer than slamming xplody directly w/ spell crit since you at most brick one prefix slot.
"
fribid wrote:
"
H3llssc0pe wrote:

10ex isn't nearly enough imo. This is NOT a budget build. It's easily a 250ex+ build.

You'll end up spending 10ex on clusters alone so I would say you need 20ex to really get the build going. 6 link inpulsa's is like 3-4ex + clusters are the main thing. If you want to live, you need something like cinderswallow (another 2-4ex).

Hydrosphere instead of wave of conviction is also a really nice quality (cast time is much faster) of life boost at the cost of some less resist reduction.

A cheap damage boost is to run herald of thunder with wrath and just keep vitality/clartiy at lvl 1 for the watcher's eye benefits.

At what point can I switch to hydrosphere?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info