Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

I'm still working on the chest here but for anyone else who is trying to craft it, you don't need to start over if you don't hit the right mod on your Maven orb. You just need to add phys or rem/add non phys and it'll hit the explodey mod again. After that you can Maven orb again and it will hit the explodey mod.
If you want to surprise the monsters with your death, there are other builds you can play. Like cast on death... You spend 90% of your time dead and the remaining 10% struggling monsters (especially in the ritual - proximity shield is really hurt you). It is not a build suitable for investment, you need to spend a lot of currency especially for decent items. You can make better builds with the currency(30-50ex) you spend on this build.
PSA for anyone like me. Dont forget the Runebinder passive. Actually helps alot.
Hi!
Thank you for the build I'm loving it! Been running T13-T14 no problem but I'm seeing the need for more dps on higher tier maps. Also getting a lot of 1shot. I've put in some of my other chars gears. POB says DPS is 3mil+ without the 3rd set of cluster. Running at 1.3mil with 2 sets of cluster. What's the best upgrade that I can do to get better dps with a budget of 12ex?

POB https://pastebin.com/H4h26jXc

Thank you.

Update:
Got Replica soul Tether and switch to Militant faith. POB says 3.7mil dps now :D
Guess my next upgrade should be gloves? that would destroy my res balance again x.x
Last edited by chloris143 on Feb 17, 2021, 6:29:58 AM
Thanks for this build, it's truly godly.

For everyone trying this build, be warned, it doesn't truly shine until you invest massively in it. But once you do, you won't die so often, since not much survives enough to hit you.

I still have things to upgrade, but at this point i'm melting everything. Also, crit multi jewels are very important.

Last edited by mewakey on Feb 17, 2021, 4:08:13 AM
"
chloris143 wrote:
Hi!
Thank you for the build I'm loving it! Been running T13-T14 no problem but I'm seeing the need for more dps on higher tier maps. Also getting a lot of 1shot. I've put in some of my other chars gears. POB says DPS is 3mil+ without the 3rd set of cluster. Running at 1.3mil with 2 sets of cluster. What's the best upgrade that I can do to get better dps with a budget of 12ex?

POB https://pastebin.com/H4h26jXc

Thank you.

Update:
Got Replica soul Tether and switch to Militant faith. POB says 3.7mil dps now :D
Guess my next upgrade should be gloves? that would destroy my res balance again x.x

Make sure to set your config in POB to be a boss like Sirus/Shaper for more accurate DPS where it matters.

You have no fire damage for your Cinderswallow Urn to actually do anything for you. You have 4x Holy Conquest medium clusters when you only need 1. Swap them to Grand Design/Brand Loyalty for higher attachment range, which will help keep you from dying since enemies die off screen.

Upgrade your large clusters to 3 notable jewels so you have more passives to spend on more clusters.

I would recommend crafting the gloves as shown in the guide. You can buy the bases with the mods then just woke orb them together yourself. They also help with survivability and damage. Unnerve grants 10% increased spell damage and culling strike makes sure they die faster.

One of your rings can be changed to a Crusader ring with light damage per power charge for some additional damage on a budget.

Your watcher's eye doesn't do anything for you other than life/es and your other jewels don't have much on them either.
Is there any specific reason using Vaal Regalia chest base for endgame crafting?
So I started messing around in PoB now that I hit 96, and for a sacrifice of 2 small life nodes, you can squeeze out a bunch more damage by placing a large ring thread of hope in the jewel socket by the north power charge. From there, take Heart of Thunder and Lightning Walker. I might also grab Arcane Focus on next level to make up the eHP lost from this.

Just a heads up for anybody looking to squeeze out more damage. Not that we really need it because this build destroys everything.
Last edited by RedMenace13 on Feb 17, 2021, 12:41:29 PM
The issue with my character suddenly stop moving still persists and I don't know why. I thought it was because of having Brand Recall on left mouse button to move but even if I change it to the Move Only option my char still gets stuck. This never happened on other builds and it didn't even happen while leveling this build. I've died many times because I need to keep moving while using Flame Dash and my char just stops moving. Pretty annoying tbh. Other than that it's a pretty fun build to play.
Finally crafted a elevated explody chest for the build.

Another curse for my Gloves.

Elemental + Enfeeble will do it's magic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info