[3.16 Updated Check Witch Forum]N1 Dominating Blow Life 9 Auras

"
TorsoReaper wrote:
"
quodlike wrote:
"
Certainbudz wrote:
Can we get some more detail for this build this patch? Like how to go down the tree while leveling and when to get what gems and when to replace leveling gems? thanks

Copy pasta from the guide i made

https://pastebin.com/eZnAcRwc

(Pre aura stacking Tree/We dont have Spiritual Aid on this pastebin since we got the Scourge weapon check below for the passive progress)

We start as Templar and we level up with Smite/Holy Flame Totem we get Herald of Purity Act2. We try from the beginning to get a Vaal Summon Skeletons.Act3 we swap Smite with Dominating Blow and we move forward

Passive Tree:
First Passives i get are "Tireless" "Sanctuary" "Glancing Blows"
and the big Dexterity/Intelligence Nodes Below them. Next we move to "Spritiual Aid" (Left and Up) since its gonna take some time untill we get the Scourge early on.
Next move up on the templar tree to "Spiritual Command" and after that i prefer going for "Resolute Techqnique" and "Call to Arms"
Get Basic Jewel Sockets early on only if you struggle with attributes.

As for gems its quite easy and flexible on league start just scale with w/e you can on the available gems on your act. Try link Holy Flame Totem at the beginning.
As the gems get available do some CWDT combinations w/e you feel comfortable like molten shell/tempest shield etc etc

Are you respeccing out of some of this? The direction you mention and the notables don't tie out to your pastbin POB tree.

Got pastebins before aura stacking and after read more carefull
Thanks for the build write up dude, doing well so far. Keep us updated with your build for this season, its very helpful! :)
How's this build for bossing?
my zombies and carrion so easy to die in ultimate and hard for me to spawn the minions
"
khroness wrote:
my zombies and carrion so easy to die in ultimate and hard for me to spawn the minions

Just use Writhing Jar.

Last edited by Sunshire on Apr 19, 2021, 6:00:45 AM
"
khroness wrote:

Carrion is realy fragile this league but its a must buff along with feeding frenzy its important for the moment. Most probably gonna put it on CWDT later on so i dont have to cast it.

Gonna update the build later on this league got some ideas and a few minor changes for the moment i am doing realy good if you follow my character i am Sirus Ready almost there and soon i am gonna target farm the rings with the Atlas Passives oN synthesis maps

Btw i dont use Zombies :)
Last edited by quodlike on Apr 20, 2021, 3:38:36 AM
"
nico5051 wrote:
How's this build for bossing?

Build is an insane boss killer and has very good clear speed when you reach a certain point
Just wanted to thank you for the build, very good league starter, no investment needed at all, Im still using pretty trash items i got from levelling and from low tier maps, only good stuff i have are the cluster jewels and the scourge, very good clear and bossing for those asking. Thanks Quod for all the work
Last edited by samuukaa on Apr 20, 2021, 3:33:19 PM
One thing I don't understand about dom blow, how do we summon sentinels of dominance while we are fightning bosses?
"
nico5051 wrote:
One thing I don't understand about dom blow, how do we summon sentinels of dominance while we are fightning bosses?

Read the dominating blow, and herald of purity skills...to easier the thing for you bosses are unique monsters
Last edited by qlasboy on Apr 21, 2021, 2:46:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info