Just tried every well-known isometric ARPG and Torchlight 3 is the best of them all.

I wonder what is the intention of this guy, one day old account and didnt ovent make it to brutus. Probably didnt play at all.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Feb 1, 2021, 3:20:08 AM
Torchlight 3 is mostly okay. Torchlight 2 was better in nearly every way.

TL2=BEST EVER!!!
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Looks like a cartoon. No thanks.
Git R Dun!
Fuck me, you guys must be the easiest marks for low effort provocation on the internet. Same dude shat on PoE implicitly by talking up LE in GD. Either they're intensely incapable of reading the room or they're trying to rustle your jimmies...
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 1, 2021, 3:31:43 PM
"
Fuck me, you guys must be the easiest marks for low effort provocation on the internet. Same dude shat on PoE implicitly by talking up LE in GD. Either they're intensely incapable of reading the room or they're trying to rustle your jimmies...

one of his posts is deleted now, i reported it for spam lol
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Baurus_2021 wrote:
I spent the last week trying out all the well-known ARPGs and Torchlight 3 ended up being the best one. The order goes like this from best to worst:

1. Torchlight 3
2. Last Epoch
3. Lost Ark
4. Path of Exile
5. Wolcen
6. Diablo 3
7. Grim Dawn

However, I haven't tried Warhammer Chaosbane yet, so I don't know how that game compares to the rest.

I lol'd at your list.

But nice try, Perfect World Entertainment.
Nice try.
Sorry, but I do not agree. There are better ones out there. Already on your list.
But by all means, if you found your go to game in Torchlight 3, then I say to you: Have a great time and enjoy your game of Torchlight 3.
I tried both 1 & 2 and did not enjoy any of them. So therefore I won´t even bother trying this 3rd one. Cheerio.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info