⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
monik390 wrote:

Congrats, mate! 3rd lvl 100 of my variation and part of 13% of all arachnophiles who paid attention to this entire thread and took complete advantage of 3.16 changes and suggestions. I'm glad you are satisfied with it :)

I'm taking a break from poe for a bit, hope you can push it to highest lvl. Good luck with your build, exile!

I think uber elder is the only big thing left I haven't done (just because I haven't dropped the bottom right corner). That and delve bosses.

Switching over to the events for a couple days (and try out som league starters), then I'll return to try and get to at least 36/40 and go do uber elder.
Last edited by Valsacar on Dec 25, 2021, 8:13:12 AM
Hi! Starting the league now. My work may not allow me to go very far, but I will continue with your build. She is really very strong. I played with her a couple of leagues ago.
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Valsacar wrote:
100 baby!

Really enjoy the build, and thanks for all the assistance (especially Chromino and Monik390)

Congrats, mate! 3rd lvl 100 of my variation and part of 13% of all arachnophiles who paid attention to this entire thread and took complete advantage of 3.16 changes and suggestions. I'm glad you are satisfied with it :)

I'm taking a break from poe for a bit, hope you can push it to highest lvl. Good luck with your build, exile!

"
Chromino wrote:

Thank you monik!

With the curse mastery's poison chance and 80% chance to poison, without chance to poison-support, producing virulences is faster, and sniper's mark splitting projectiles are a huge added win too.

With the one +10 dex note transfering to gravepact I reach the required 250 dex of the dagger without a different circle of nostalgia. It's all not big differences, but damage now with sniper's mark increased fine to around 17M with unholy moght.

Hehehe, yes, I forgot with a new belt to balance my resistances in harvest and had not full 75% - lol -was much too tanky also without full lightning resistances. Now I changed cold to lightning and fire to cold on boots and all are balanced around 95%-115%.

At 1st, I didn't really have a good impression of unholy might (I thought it's not that reliable on a single target), but after some consideration, I have to admit, it's really go-to mastery for this build, definitely more preferable instead of offerings.

Glad you pushed it to a new peak!

As for me, I have some other stuff to do, so taking a break for a while. But when I return to poe, there is no other build I will play for sure =)

Good luck with your stuff, mate, and have a happy new year =)

"
mrflamee wrote:
Great build! Any advice on finding a suitable skin of the lords? There's barely anyone selling the correct socket colors with iron reflexes.

Take into consideration getting Ghost Dance instead of Iron Reflexes too. GD is super strong.

Another thing, going a bit off-color is fine too.

4g-1r-1b
3g-2r-1b
3g-1r-2b
2g-2r-2b

^ are all fine to get.

Yeees, I wish you wonderful days and paths and hope we share the Arachnophilia soooon again! So many good tipps, skills and best improvements you did! So many good advices here in the forums too, thank ya lot!

Unholy might is only good for mapping, or spawn the worms and let HoA kill them to get the buff - but it's impossible to reliable substain. Only on bosses like UE there is a difference to detect of when you optimized your damage on the other components, all other bosses are killed too fast.

Singletarget the increased offerings are best of course!

Ghost dance in the combinstions are extreme valuable, yes, very often better as iron reflexes since 3.16... only against Sirus iron reflexes still has advantages...

Last edited by Chromino on Dec 25, 2021, 8:42:33 PM
"
Alspher wrote:
Hi! Starting the league now. My work may not allow me to go very far, but I will continue with your build. She is really very strong. I played with her a couple of leagues ago.

Thank you Alspher!

I wish you nice days and let the spiders dance!
"
Chromino wrote:

Yeees, I wish you wonderful days and paths and hope we share the Arachnophilia soooon again! So many good tipps, skills and best improvements you did! So many good advices here in the forums too, thank ya lot!

Unholy might is only good for mapping, or spawn the worms and let HoA kill them to get the buff - but it's impossible to reliable substain. Only on bosses like UE there is a difference to detect of when you optimized your damage on the other components, all other bosses are killed too fast.

Singletarget the increased offerings are best of course!

Ghost dance in the combinstions are extreme valuable, yes, very often better as iron reflexes since 3.16... only against Sirus iron reflexes still has advantages...

Thanks, mate =)

Actually, we spend most of the time in-game on maps/killing normal monsters, so unholy might in my eyes is a lot more... practically useful I'd say.

The build itself is not a glasscannon, so we don't need (and can't) instaphase bosses to kill them anyway. 10-15m dps right now is all we need for any boss fight in the game.

However, for high-density content increasing mapping damage is a real deal. More damage in simulacrum = better rewards, more damage in nemesis maps = more profit per hour with better clearing, and with more mapping damage it is easier to complete a flawless breachstone and to go deeper in delve.

And the best thing here, out of all minion builds, Herald of Agony benefits the most from Unholy Might, since it's the strongest single minion in the game (reaper is nowhere near as strong as a crawler potentially). Chain + fork becomes not that punishing to use, and so on.

Next time I definitely will take Unholy Might mastery bc of those reasons.

In my eyes, your suggestion to take it became a must-have thing to get.

P.s. in my current PoB it's... a bit painful to get without +1 dagger - besides some other nerfs, I'm going below 6k ES, which is unacceptable at the higher end. Don't have the time to brainstorm and tweak it right now, so for me, it will be a problem for the next league I'll play.
Congratulations to DeadKabay!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0/DeadKabay?i=18&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

125k armour, 6.5 k es, iron reflexes, fullblock and going with the fullffulldamageedition into the 100's.

70 virulences with 2 voices-clusters, 6x pure agony, and triad gripes boom to high damage - hehe, I am on mobile device and check later the concrete numbers in pob on desktop later. Around 20M.

High optimized damage and the defences are still more than enough for relaxed lvl 100! Nice!

Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 26, 2021, 8:36:17 AM
Hey guys,

What can i do to improve single target damage like bosses?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/nfQXK7XG

"
Jst_1994 wrote:
Hey guys,

What can i do to improve single target damage like bosses?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/nfQXK7XG

In gear a couple suggestions:

Rings: Switch both to crawler does more damage and divine the one you have to higher levels.

I assume you are switching to storm burst for bosses? Cyclone doesn't generate enough virulences on a single target, storm burst will get to capped almost instantly.

Also consider using hydrosphere (instead of BL) and switching out the multistrike to divergent melee splash, spiders will do a ton of single target damage that way (splash hits hydro, which hits the target again).

You void manip still needs to level, once it does you'll see another increase in damage as it'll give HOA another level.

I also don't see desecrate and spirit offering, those also add more damage (plus allow you to summon spiders with no corpses around). You just have to periodically hit desecrate then spirit offering during the battle.

Snipers mark can also help, as the crawler uses projectiles 35-40% increased damage there (divergent is lower, but also has knockback).

Some of your gems are missing quality.

I haven't looked at your POB, but you can look at mine or moniks and compare since it looks like you're using the same variant.
Last edited by Valsacar on Dec 28, 2021, 1:22:35 AM
Hello all.

I`m new on this build ang have alot of difficulty to play. Normal monsters they die not one shot but they do xD, rare it`s a quite har and on bosses I run around for more than 15 min. My HA reserve 85,17% of mana.
I know I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what I`m doing wrong.
Please for some help, tnx.

"
Rima0 wrote:
Hello all.

I`m new on this build ang have alot of difficulty to play. Normal monsters they die not one shot but they do xD, rare it`s a quite har and on bosses I run around for more than 15 min. My HA reserve 85,17% of mana.
I know I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what I`m doing wrong.
Please for some help, tnx.

Hi Rima0,

I wish you wonderful days and nice celebrations!

Most important for your defences is to cap elemental resistances at 75%- take 2 passives holy dominion, get resistances on gear like the belt. With the 37% resistances you often take tripple the damage and more.

The triad gripes do not boost your damage in the moment - take white socketed triad gripes in endgame when you have maxed your defences and virulences, not before. Take some with cast speed for example. In "gear, skills, links" and "checklist damage" are the explanations how to let the HoA damage raise with cast speed, levels and virulences.

You need recovery like amulet "the anvil" or a counterattack with life/ es/ hit or best a rare shield with recovery until you get aegis aurora.

A anti-bleeding-flask would be goooood, you need it urgent in higher levels.

Link Immortal call lvl 3 to cwdt lvl 1 for faster automatical triggering. Use only one guard skill and put out steelskin.

Your armour is very low. Activate "presage" on tree, get a small cluster "uncompromising" with requirement your level 50, and then "determination" if possible.

When you still miss damage try out absolution-physical to lightning-summon pahnatsams-added fire damage as second damage skill.

Your damage is also low because of the low level HoA. Increase dex on gear or with jewels and level HoA high.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info