⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
radius540 wrote:
Good Chromino, could you give me any suggestions for improving my build? thank you very much in advance!

My PoB https://pastebin.com/y8uPKb6Z
"
hachel wrote:
As someone who hasn't played a lot of classes... this guide doesn't really tell me how to play this build. I'm following the leveling pob but my damage is garbage and half the time I wonder what the skills do or what I'm suppose to press xD

A introduction to: this is what the build does (not X damage X defese) would be nice ;)

I have storm brand, chance to poison, faster casting, ball lightning now - do I stop using freezing pulse?
Do you spam cast storm brand? I'm confused xD
Is it normal to not have the dex to level the skills?

Hi Hachel,

In the pob the mainskills used while levelling are named in the pob-tab "skills" (and you find them in the spoiler "Tipps for levelling" also).

Yes, you start with holy Flame Totem or/ and storm brand. Don't take the levelling-tipps too strict. Of course dropped gear etc. is important too.

Freezing pulse is the starterskill for bossdamage. Take it out when you no longer need it around act 2 or 3.

Take dex of course on your gear and on jewels! Later take the +30 dex notes and attributes mastery +dex.

Then act 3 you can use Herald of Agony or of Purity, like you prefer. Absolution is a great levelling skill too. You find the supports in "skills" in the pob. I personally prefer HoA and Absolution because of the ranged screencleaning attacks, other prefer the melee Dominating blow or HoP with a bit more singletarget-damage in that low levels.

Put always your maindamageskill into the gear with most links.

Important are the spoilers "Tipps for levelling" and the shoppinglist for levelling gear on page 50.

Later most important spoilers are "gear, skills, links" and the "checklists". That's all. Sorry, complex game, complex build.

This league we started first time the levelling pob and will improve it in the next leagues.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 28, 2021, 9:42:45 AM
"
radius540 wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:
Good Chromino, could you give me any suggestions for improving my build? thank you very much in advance!

Hi radius,

sorry for late answering, I take later on desktop PC a look!

Arachnophilia!
"
radius540 wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:

Hi radius,

so let's celebrate:

14M damage - toooop, woooow! With HoA lvl 33 powered by rare amulet instead grace with aul's!

7k es -top tooo when you don't get oneshots in sometimes surprising peaks of 200+ scourges!

69% block, 75% spellblock in fullblock - awesome!

70 k armour without iron reflexes - very nice!

250 - 620 k ehp - awesome!

You use "acrobatis" as keystone? Very interesting .... but I guess you need high spell suppression to switch it in instead high spellblocks? Or did I overlooked something? You get with the quartzflask some spelldodge beside the capped 75% spellblock.

Best keystone is ghost dance for scourges, iron reflexes for facetanking bosses like sirus or deep delve.

You are almost full perfectgeared.

Now there is the decission if you go fulldamage with the rare amulet or want for some content more defences with aul's uprising and grace for 80-95% evasion or with iron reflexes doubled armour and doubled es/ block.

I see further only small buffs with anomalous ball-lightnings for more castspeed, rare boots with integrated duration offers more lazy timing of longer skills, and hehe, i don't see the meaning of acrobatics without high spellsuppression.

When pob calculates correct your unreservd mana of 36 is too low to trigger frostshield. Take a look into "manamanager" for some fast fertile catalysts for example when frostshield don't trigger often.

Top geared! Let them sting!

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 28, 2021, 12:32:20 PM
Actually, there is an issue with his withering. There is no way to get 15 stacks for him atm, since he doesn't use withering touch.

Withering step applies only 6 stacks per target, and is unreliable af.

With how things are atm, dps is like 11m if withering step procs. If not - like 8m.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 28, 2021, 12:30:22 PM
Yes, 15 continuous 15 withers are mandatory for optimized damage, and you get them reliable solely with 20 fast spiders and "withering touch".
The next arachnophil lvl 100!

Congratulations to ThisIsMyLastHope!

What is that for a beautiful wonder of aegis aurora?
What are these amazing 7-links 180'es gloves? Congratulations!

Fullblock-Edition, with Iron Reflexes, relaxed only 55 virulences, relaxed 8.5 k es it's a nice perfect full-level!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Ctrelok63/ThisIsMyLastHope?i=6&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

Let it sting! This is the last level 100, hehe, ThisIsMyLastHope! Wonderful you goaled!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 28, 2021, 3:01:32 PM
where are people grinding out experience in end game? experience gain is so slow even at 93 that its making me lost energy to level, but i want to take this character as far as i can, since its the most fun ive had in a long time in POE
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
where are people grinding out experience in end game? experience gain is so slow even at 93 that its making me lost energy to level, but i want to take this character as far as i can, since its the most fun ive had in a long time in POE

Heists and Delve are the spots I've noticed myself. I wish MORE people were grinding their XP in delve, maybe the prices of Auls would come down a bit so I could buy one. :P
Can this farm wave 30 simulacrum? If so is it really slow or decently fast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info