⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

So now that I'm finally starting to get some currency flowing, I'm trying to knock out some of the higher cost increases to damage.

Finally managed to get a decent skin of the lords that I'm working on filling out, but I was wondering... Would it be a bigger damage increase/QoL to get Arakaali's Fang, or should I focus on getting a level 3 empower first? (level 4 is way out of my budget atm).
We are rolling now!!! Thanks for all the help my dude! Killed Sirus A8 ez, 0 deaths. Running some real juiced up maps. Quick question: I'm going to switch over to the Divine Shield setup with Thread of Hope and Time of Need. I noticed you don't have corrupted blood immunity, is that not needed anymore with this setup? Just anti-bleed flask?
"
Hey,

I'm relatively new to the game, played few build before and decided this league to use yours. I have mixed feelings about this one, it's been a rollercoster to me, beginning was very promising then the damage significantly dropped, then it started to bring the hope at the end of Act 5. Then again, lack of dps and being not very tanky. I see you recommend as a league starter gear worth of 130c? How am I supposed to get this? RMT? Buy Chaos for €?

I can't quite get that. I made it to maps, leveling up a little bit on Blood Aqueduct, it felt ok on that level, but playing white t1 maps is no pleasure at all, killing a boss takes me approximately up to 5 minutes with dying bad or being one shotted. Basically it feels really shit and I have no idea what better I could do. I haven't found any decent gear yet nor I have currency to roll anything.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/NAjphrdj

I hope there's fix to this. I have no currency to trade so cannot get anything better at this point. How can I improve it to clear maps with pleasure and smooth? How can I kill bosses relatively fast as I used to do with different builds? And why I always have bad luck in playing PoE and feeling shit instead of having a nice smooth gameplay :D Feeld bad man...

Thanks in advance!

I've got an update. I took my shit together, took it slowly, kiting. Started farming chaos by vendor recipes and some heists (heist is some good shit to farm chaoses btw.). I managed to have it smooth on maps without any oneshots, occassionally I will pop due to some aliments but no big deal. Also many thanks to username Pettson for sparing me some currency. I'll use it wisely to learn the mechanics, never made it to red maps in PoE so I'm curious if it will work this time!
Hey mAN how much did you end up spending on gear? Is it low investment to get where you are?
The latest build is not using Determination anymore, right? It's just grace from (Auls), tempest shield, discipline, clarity, and HoA? Doesn't seem like there's space for determination while using Memory Vault.
"
The latest build is not using Determination anymore, right? It's just grace from (Auls), tempest shield, discipline, clarity, and HoA? Doesn't seem like there's space for determination while using Memory Vault.

It mean you need using vaal on aurora shield and get determination 23 lvl in shield , in skills link it last active aura(PoB)
Hmm, I see it. But mana reservation is not adding up for me. The linked PoB says -8 unreserved mana.
"
Hmm, I see it. But mana reservation is not adding up for me. The linked PoB says -8 unreserved mana.

https://pastebin.com/PckSa20v 2% unreserved mana
Ahhh I was missing the Charisma annoint. All good now. Thanks!
Hey Chromino, I took some of your advice a while ago and build has been going better. Would you be able to check my character and see what I need to prioritize the most as of now? Please and thank you so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info