[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Allocate shaman's dominion on your amulet at least!
If any kind soul would like to share their pob for this league it would be a huge help, I'll go diving into pob for my first time here and will try it out myself but would be great to have a referance and comparison!
"
YaBwoiFelix wrote:
If any kind soul would like to share their pob for this league it would be a huge help, I'll go diving into pob for my first time here and will try it out myself but would be great to have a referance and comparison!

As of posting this POB has not been updated so no one can help you for now
"
"
YaBwoiFelix wrote:

As of posting this POB has not been updated so no one can help you for now

Ah yes, ofcourse, my bad :D
"
brunowa wrote:
Cool build...

I'm playing it now. Level 90, mapping is good.

However, I feel like I am really lacking boss DPS. Any suggestions for what I can do to improve? I know I can upgrade some stats on my gear but it starts to get major expensive from here.

Is there anything I am missing for boss DPS? I can take down Shaper Guardians and Conquerors, albeit long fights because my DPS is low. Can't kill Sirus though, he destroys me.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/YLN3LrXQ

My Gear:

What your gear should be

Spoiler
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
New Base passive tree of Hierophant to work with:

Level 90
Pastebin POB Community Fork 2.11.0 https://pastebin.com/9v43pTuv
30 Int lost(through changed 3.16 passive tree)
165% max life naked
4 jewel slots
alot evasion %
54% spell suppression (8% more with 2 passive points, get rest with items to 75% or higher)
Vaal Grace for +15% Chance to Evade Attack Hits, and “Suppressed Spell Damage dealt to you is Unlucky”.

Mastery(level 93)
Life: 10% increased maximum Life and +50 to maximum Life
Totem: 60% increased Global Critical Strike Chance if you've Summoned a Totem Recently and 5% of Damage from Hits is taken from your nearest Totem's Life before you
Evasion: 40% increased Evasion Rating if you have been Hit Recently
Spell Suppression: Critical Strike Chance is increased by chance to Suppress Spell Damage and +10% chance to Suppress Spell Damage if your Boots, Helmet and Gloves have Evasion

-----------------------------------------
Version for more defense would look like:
Remove 4th jewel slot under level 90
and take Sovereignty with auras: Grace, Skitterbots, Defiance banner around 154 mana left

source for seperate view: https://i.imgur.com/z6tXbNT.png
Last edited by Kharadas on Oct 24, 2021, 11:44:26 AM
I was thinking of doing iron reflexes and converting some evasion as I suspect we'll get evasion from the bases we need endgame. Plus I read that dodge is getting gutted.

Would appreciate it if someone with a bit more experience with this build and poe overall to take a look at my planned skilltree. How does my skilltree look?

https://poeplanner.com/b/clw
Last edited by YaBwoiFelix on Oct 18, 2021, 3:21:21 PM
"
Kharadas wrote:
New Base passive tree of Hierophant to work with:

Level 90
-30 Int (through changed 3.16 passive tree)
165% max life naked
4 jewel slots
alot evasion %
54% spell suppression (8% more with 2 passive points, get rest with items to 75% or higher)

-----------------------------------------
Version for more defense would look like:
Remove 4th jewel slot under level 90
and take Sovereignty with auras: Grace, Skitterbots, Defiance banner

My man, you're a legend ! I was having a little hard time figuring out what to pick and this is really really helpful. Thanks !
Last edited by laurmetall on Oct 18, 2021, 3:43:28 PM
"
laurmetall wrote:
[

My man, you're a legend ! I was having a little hard time figuring out what to pick and this is really really helpful. Thanks !

Get POB 3.9.0 and you can use the Pastebin from above. It is updated now.
"
Kharadas wrote:
"
laurmetall wrote:
[

Get POB 3.9.0 and you can use the Pastebin from above. It is updated now.

I'm getting 404 error with your pastebin. Maybe something's wrong with PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info