A mod in several twitch streams make an a** off himself.

Yes I type like shit here and its xmas eve, but is this the mods we want representing poe? I love the streamer, only one I ever subbed to. It started as a "joke" timeout. Thats fine, the following is embarrissing. For me, maybe, for the mod its bye bye.

Tor_GiantSlayer: Hi there, just gotto ask, Was it auto thing timing me out for uhm... saying sugar?
SantanaMP1: She doesnt like those names it highly annoys her
Tor_GiantSlayer: thats a plus isnt it ^__^
SantanaMP1: just be normal lmao, no need to address anyone by a weird name
Tor_GiantSlayer: also its common speak in half the world. not that I care really
SantanaMP1: Just because its common doesnt mean its okay to address someone like that. especially someone you personally dont know lmao
Tor_GiantSlayer: aight.. Yea I know about the babe thingy she's going in
Tor_GiantSlayer: relac whith copy n paste mate
Tor_GiantSlayer: relax
SantanaMP1: The only person here who needs to relax is you. Why are you even messaging me. LOL
SantanaMP1: You got timed out for one second cause you said someonething stupid thats all
Tor_GiantSlayer: Yea I Was wonswring thata all, I think u know by know Iam not a malious poster. ok spelling,
Tor_GiantSlayer: Iam posting you, cuz we we fot somwething of a releastionship
Tor_GiantSlayer: omg my spelling, , yea just *
Tor_GiantSlayer: ;)
SantanaMP1: If you knew that calling her babe annoyed her, why even call her sugar? It's literally the samething. LOL and no we don't have a relationship
Tor_GiantSlayer: that was the whole fukking point.
Tor_GiantSlayer: ok your the wrong mod for her. thats ok mate.
Tor_GiantSlayer: you gotto be able to sting your streamer
SantanaMP1: Uh huh. I'm assuming you're drunk. If th'ats the case, I suggest you log off of twitch and stop talking before you make things worst for yourself. Cause it's clear you aren't all there atm LOL
Tor_GiantSlayer: if thats not really ok, like really NOT ok. Thats fine, I get in line.
SantanaMP1: Dude, go away. You're being weird.
Tor_GiantSlayer: IÅam used to its being ok to sting your streamer
Tor_GiantSlayer: oh yeaz
Tor_GiantSlayer: You time me out for just wanting the full story? Iam not saying nothing dumb to her. I will not ever
SantanaMP1: Bro, just shut up. Holy shit lmao
Tor_GiantSlayer: if I do just perma me
Tor_GiantSlayer: jeez
SantanaMP1: Just come back tomorrow and dont call her pet names, it's weird.
SantanaMP1: And i'm not gonna perma you.
Tor_GiantSlayer: it was a fucking joke I got 1 sec timeout on, I JUST wanted to hear the story behing it
Tor_GiantSlayer: not that wierd was it?
SantanaMP1: Every message you send me from now on, Im adding another day. lmao
Tor_GiantSlayer: ok, mate. good job.
Today, 1:08:35 AM
SantanaMP1: Remember when I said I won't perma you? I lied, :)
Counting all the azzholes in the room..... iam definitely not alone
Last bumped on Dec 25, 2020, 5:12:53 PM
Uhhh, yeah, the mod did exactly what he/she should have and was pretty sensible throughout. You, on the other hand, not so much. You should probably just delete this heh.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Dec 25, 2020, 12:45:01 AM
yea... no. He's known as an ahole, just fun to prove it. Also he did a VERY bad job, it was a joke timeout, its fine, just chatting with him. I tell him he did a god job and get perma banned. I Know its fun to flame the poster and I dont expect anything else hah. Specially not here.

1st world problems...
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Yepp. Your in a third world country? Stay strong and dont accept crap from ppl pushing you down like this pepega.

Wth is going on, it posted like 50 times >_<

Also streamer involved, send me a pm to get this settled.
Sorry couldn't read, I don't speak British.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
why am i reading this entire thing in xmas when I just woke up?
what am i doing with my life?
grow the f*** up!

Streamers have the right to set limits on the standard of behaviour in their chat and feed. They, not the visitors, get to decide whether what you say falls outside the boundaries of good taste.

The mods are there solely to ensure those limits are observed, not to hold your hand and lowkey agree with you, or to argue with you what constitutes a "joke".

If you know something is inappropriate and yet you do cringey, awkward shit anyway and get muted/banned, do not come blubbering in here about how you were abused.

Actions have consequences.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info