[PS4] 1-Week Mayhem SSF

"
Jekaboy_ wrote:
I wish that GGG consider prizes separately from PC... Just see the number of players at lvl100 on PC and the max lvl on PS4 is 96 (SFF)...

the prizes should be separately between PC and Consoles (in this case I think its fair consider ps4 and xbox together)...

Anyway... Thanks for the event and let`s go to Endless Delve!

I just thought about this as well and when you consider that the game is much more diffficult on console (No makros/tools and a lots of lagging/frame skipping) i find it more then fair if we get a seperate lottery. You could even make it a smaller number of winners according to the number of participating players. I was very surprised that i won a cosmetic, while the demigod item felt more like a guaranteed item for taking part. In my view it should be the opposite way arround:/ I hope that you consider this and that we can look forward to more events that are also available on console :D
"
BBJ-SWISS wrote:
I was very surprised that i won a cosmetic, while the demigod item felt more like a guaranteed item for taking part.

Congrats! How were you notified of the random drawing cosmetic win? Did you get an in-game notification? Or just receive the item in the cosmetics tab?
You would have received a notificaiton in your messages box on the website.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info