Back to flipping toilet paper and paper towels.

"
lolozori wrote:
We got a real Tony Montana right there.

Somehow Exiles never evolved to understand the words 'internet badass' are a joke. Probably appropriate for a popular game stuck in the past.

Personally I read the whole thing (lie: I skimmed most of it) as a tribute to the shiniest angles of that otherwise dull semi-precious stone, capitalism.

Amusing, isn't it? We have this thread's OP trying so hard to self-aggrandize based on their 'ability' to price-gouge, and then we have Shovelcut's thread ALL about what happens when your average person experiences a catastrophic loss and has to deal with arsehole price-gougers.

No prizes for guessing whose story gets more love and sympathy. Whose story is more deserving of updates and encouragement. Which thread seems to say, yes, even here within the dregs of Wraeclast, you have friends.

But hey, MrSmiley isn't here to make friends; he's here to make money!

Some might call that a very shallow existence indeed.

Especially those of us with real wealth, who know if you're not here to make friends, you'll NEVER be truly wealth. Karma will catch you, one way or another.

After all:

Rosebud.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Nov 30, 2020, 10:17:28 PM
"
"
lolozori wrote:
We got a real Tony Montana right there.

Somehow Exiles never evolved to understand the words 'internet badass' are a joke. Probably appropriate for a popular game stuck in the past.

Personally I read the whole thing (lie: I skimmed most of it) as a tribute to the shiniest angles of that otherwise dull semi-precious stone, capitalism.

Amusing, isn't it? We have this thread's OP trying so hard to self-aggrandize based on their 'ability' to price-gouge, and then we have Shovelcut's thread ALL about what happens when your average person experiences a catastrophic loss and has to deal with arsehole price-gougers.

No prizes for guessing whose story gets more love and sympathy. Whose story is more deserving of updates and encouragement. Which thread seems to say, yes, even here within the dregs of Wraeclast, you have friends.

But hey, MrSmiley isn't here to make friends; he's here to make money!

Some might call that a very shallow existence indeed.

Especially those of us with real wealth, who know if you're not here to make friends, you'll NEVER be truly wealth. Karma will catch you, one way or another.

After all:

Rosebud.

People who "love money more than people" should get together and hang out. Then they can talk about money all day. Such people exist.
Last edited by awesome999 on Dec 1, 2020, 7:55:34 PM
PoE is a game.

Life isn't.

You're not a player, you're a lot of words but I'll save support the effort of removing them.

We all thank you for coming here to announce something we could all care less about, really nails the coffin on your character. All the worst to you!
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Hate the game, not the player.

Isn't it terrible how things like "the game" just force you to repeatedly take advantage of unfortunately people?

Darn those petty bourgeoisie! Take advantage of them and get rich! Like... uh...

Would you like to buy one of my hand-crafted "Protest Against Capitalism" signs?

If you didn't store that ammo correctly over the past five years, I pity the buyer. But, I don't necessarily pity you having to defend yourself in a lawsuit.

<click>
<tink>

"Oh, it must not have fired, better pull the trigger again.."

<new round impacts the one stuck in the barrel due to improper storage and powder degredation, face is blown clean off...>
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I just had a DNA test done last month, and some of the results that came back were a bit surprising. Lots of European ethnicities in the double digit %s, but the one that was the highest out of all of them was Ashkenazi Jewish at 38%. It's weird, because it came up on both my mother and father's DNA test as well, so it sorta adds up, but no ancestors on either side, going all the way back to their great-grandparents, or my great-great-grandparents, practiced Judaism.

[Removed by Support]

So you're uh...justifying commodity gouging by uh, pointing at your DNA ethnography and saying, 'Eureka, no wonder I love money so much, it's written in my racial background!'

[Removed by Support]
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Dec 1, 2020, 11:38:41 PM
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I just had a DNA test done last month, and some of the results that came back were a bit surprising. Lots of European ethnicities in the double digit %s, but the one that was the highest out of all of them was Ashkenazi Jewish at 38%. It's weird, because it came up on both my mother and father's DNA test as well, so it sorta adds up, but no ancestors on either side, going all the way back to their great-grandparents, or my great-great-grandparents, practiced Judaism.

[Removed by Support]

So you're uh...justifying commodity gouging by uh, pointing at your DNA ethnography and saying, 'Eureka, no wonder I love money so much, it's written in my racial background!'

[Removed by Support]

You should have seen what you can no longer see; it was straight-up economic antisemitism. OTOH you don't really have to, do you? That Support didn't scrub the whole thread is amazing, but testament to the power of implication rather than outright declaration, I guess.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
The toilet paper and paper towel craze ended. FOR NOW.

You know it's funny, the same day I sold a bunch of toilet paper for $5 a roll, I went to a local supermarket, and they had both paper towels and toilet paper stocked, but with limitations on purchasing those objects.

I guess the point is, any time people are walking out of the store with multiple carts of toilet paper and paper towels, they should tell that person "no", and start putting sane limitations on purchases of these kinds of things.

There's all sorts of things people can do to collectively limit this sorta thing, but either nobody does, or does it a week or 2 later.

I know the haters are gonna hate, but I shall continue on and look for the next "angle".

Oh, and by the way, I got about 110-150k worth of guns in storage. Turns out getting them appraised was worth it. Occasionally you get lucky RNG in games, sometimes you get lucky RNG IRL. I'll take the later. The fact that I got "lucky" after taking people for a ride on toilet paper and paper towels tells me that "karma" is bullshit. I was looking through the ammo cases, and there was a bag with 4 ounces in gold coins in there. Grandpa always liked putting stuff like that in odd locations.

Between what I made on bitcoins, and what I've gotten from via inheritance, I'm pretty well off now. I don't even work a normal job anymore, I don't have to. I'm 30 something, and I'm looking at semi retirement already. Definitely no more grinding shit jobs, like doing maintenance work (even though I'm good at it, and can fix pretty much anything). I'm getting ready to go trade in for a 2020 Silverado Z71 model, jet black. I'm also getting a license plate for the truck that shows my support for Israel.

I'm not really a religious person per say, but I do practice Kabballah. I think Kabballah brings good fortune.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 7, 2020, 11:21:24 AM
"

You should have seen what you can no longer see; it was straight-up economic antisemitism. OTOH you don't really have to, do you? That Support didn't scrub the whole thread is amazing, but testament to the power of implication rather than outright declaration, I guess.

There is such a thing as owning who you are without caring about what others think. I think everyone loves wealth, or money. That's not exclusive to any particular ethnicity. Some cultures in the East arguably worship and value wealth even more than the West does. For me to be an anti-Semite, I'd have to hate myself, and that couldn't be farther from the truth. I love me, more than you could imagine. Bordering narcissism, if you want me to be perfectly honest.

The truth is, Jewish people are hated because they're a relatively small group who's largely successful. The have-nots are going to hate on the haves. And the haves are going to look down their noses at the have-nots. There is a much broader dynamic here than someone being anti one particular group or another. It's centered around jealousy, and age-old class differences. I'm glad to be a member of the "haves". Because I know what it's like being a have-not, having to work shit jobs for peanuts.

You'd know something about being a "have", wouldn't you Charan? At least I was told that this was your account, I could be mistaken. So disregard it if so. The difference between me and you, besides you probably being richer than me, is that you seem to care more about what the "have-nots" think of you. Whereas I'm more combative and belligerent and rebellious in nature, and don't mind rubbing the noses of the haters in the "have" I've obtained through whatever methods. I don't believe in appeasing haters. I believe in letting the haters stay mad.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 7, 2020, 11:59:50 AM
Hey guys,

This thread is now locked as too many posts have been edited or removed for breaching our Code of Conduct.

Please remember that we do not allow the discussion of inflammatory topics on our forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info