Darechom

Hello guys I was playing PoE 8 years ago in 2012 year, I can proof it, in 2012 to 2013 I was developing mod for Warcraft 3 called Darechom it was about Survival Rpg inspired by Poe, Diablo, Day Z and horror movies.

Now I think time to make Darechom great again, so it's 24 day that I'm working on re-make of my old mod Darechom on Source 2.

WIP gameplay video

Darechom is an survival rpg with fog-of-war in realistic hardcore world

And I have something to show:

Last edited by OneZeroOne on Nov 24, 2020, 2:48:43 PM
Last bumped on May 31, 2021, 5:22:30 PM
Bump, nice little WIP there mate.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Thanks man!
"
OneZeroOne wrote:
... I'm working on re-make of my old mod Darechom on Source 2...

How do you like working with Source 2?
The terrains look fab, reminds me a lot of campaign building for Age of Empires 3...

Lovely view of an icy mountain lake. The camera zooms in. Your band of settlers and their explorer leader approach the shore. The ruins of what seems like an old mill jut out of the water. Suddenly an enemy stables that you've glitched under the water level starts pouring out large numbers of cold, pallid, undead cossacks riding skeletal, spavined, rotting husks of horsemeat...

I would never of course glitch a monster spawnpoint into the (inaccessible) lakebed of a nice pleasant spot like that, never ever... >_>
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
OneZeroOne wrote:
... I'm working on re-make of my old mod Darechom on Source 2...

How do you like working with Source 2?

https://youtu.be/YQjDeijjI9Q
"
crunkatog wrote:
The terrains look fab, reminds me a lot of campaign building for Age of Empires 3...

Lovely view of an icy mountain lake. The camera zooms in. Your band of settlers and their explorer leader approach the shore. The ruins of what seems like an old mill jut out of the water. Suddenly an enemy stables that you've glitched under the water level starts pouring out large numbers of cold, pallid, undead cossacks riding skeletal, spavined, rotting husks of horsemeat...

I would never of course glitch a monster spawnpoint into the (inaccessible) lakebed of a nice pleasant spot like that, never ever... >_>

damn I like it, also just keep watching I will make the good exp. hardcore world

New Video
Keep up the work, I like how it looks even more with the new video.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Keep up the work, I like how it looks even more with the new video.

thanks man, a ton of work is to do, but I bet that I will finish it need 2 month for first alpha
Re: the equipment system

Are those icons saved gear presets? Like, if you are a man of all seasons, having 3 or 4 different saved loadouts for different conditions that you can swap at a button or configure and save...much preferred to having to bring up an inventory screen during a raid or winter hazard, and swap pieces of gear one at a time.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info