[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Ravenstaver wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Hidekizi wrote:
Hi

Following your guide, coming to red maps and everything is hard, dying a lot, especially with scourge mechanic, don't know what's wrong :(

I assume you are talking about your Character "IdjaTryingAgain"?

You neither have a Helmet nor a Weapon equiped, I'd recommend to get them, without them I'm supprised that you could even get to maps :-P

I'm going to echo this man's comment, i've reached early red maps and i am dying a LOT, any suggestions would be helpful! <3

Edit: I've swayed from your build a little and added some tankiness to the tree, since your tree only gets 100% life which seems very low!

you are both pushing Red maps with sub Level 90 Characters with Gear that is far from what you would expect to push red maps.

I'd generally recommend both of you to gear up a little more before trying to push endgame content.

REgarding your Character "RavenScourger"
- you are running a single Socket in your Boots, why?
- You are missing a ton of block (eg. increased effect of offering from the masteries). Blocking is our main defence layer.
- You are missing a ton of elemental ailments avoidance aka you have none

I'm impressed that you manage to push to red map tbh.

like I said: get better gear and pushing red maps wont be a problem.
Poeatlas.app
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:
Looks good but some equips can't buy Like helm with minion life/hypothermia/concentr eff/3 gem almost all use minion damage.

Having Minion Damage on the Helmet doesn't break the Build, but it doesn't help either...

getting a helmet with +levels, Conc effect, Minion life, Hypothermia is a project you can do late in the league, not in the second week.

just get a Elder Helmet with at least a combination of two of those stats:

- + Levels of socketed Minion Gems
- Supported by Concentrated Effect
- Supported by Minion Life

With that you should be able to do all content (regarding the Damage) anyways.
Poeatlas.app
Just gotta say that I've really enjoyed this build. Gotten a bit lucky with some drops and some purchases. Just started with red maps and everything works pretty nicely.

The differences i've done is that I use gravebind + Herald of Purity instead of the animate guardian setup. My goal is to have the Herald of Purity in helmet together with SRS when i've gotten a better helmet. For now i have them with my zombies and meat-shield setup.

I'm not quite there with my gear, but it is a really fun build and bosses area really easy!

The only content i skip doing is the "Players cannot regenarate life, es & mana" since those maps are just a drag.

Thanks for the build guide!
I got Aspect of the avian on helm is it worth using?
with helm + gems/contr eff/minion life i must socket srs/unleash/predator/elemental focus right?
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:
I got Aspect of the avian on helm is it worth using?

Can you Link the Helmet with the Avian Aspect? hard to say if its worth it.
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:

with helm + gems/contr eff/minion life i must socket srs/unleash/predator/elemental focus right?

yep, thats correct

Poeatlas.app
it's in my build now.
Your Helmet got
+3 Level of socketed Minion Gems
Level 20 Conc Effect
Level 18 Minion Life
Aspect of the Avian

The Helmet is definetly worth using.

Btw. You got a +1 Curse Chest, you can drop the Profane Proxy Ring and get a Ring with "Elemental Weakness in Hit" instead. That way you don't loose the Chilling Skitter Bot and you can also get stuff like Life, Resistances, Stats on that Ring
Poeatlas.app
But then both curses will be applied with ball lightning. But yes
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:
But then both curses will be applied with ball lightning. But yes

Thats the whole point of it ;-)
Poeatlas.app
Love the build so far!

- Never really been a big fan of AG but what do you put on him?
- Spectres, which one do you use - ATM using Act 2 monkeys for frenzy stacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info