[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

What do you recommend here? (was hoping it would remove the stun mod but got the cold res instead) I'm thinking resists cause I dunno how good the other 2 mods are for the build (life is like 150life per sec and not sure how good cdrr is for minion builds)
"
AxisDota wrote:

What do you recommend here? (was hoping it would remove the stun mod but got the cold res instead) I'm thinking resists cause I dunno how good the other 2 mods are for the build (life is like 150life per sec and not sure how good cdrr is for minion builds)

Guess I'd go go for the resistances

We don't really need CDR.
Poeatlas.app
Hey _Weo

I'm having a ton of problems in t14-t16s with bossing. I clear the map with minimal deaths (1-2) but when it comes to the boss it takes forever. I'm running Xoph's Loyal for specters (2) and only have about 2ex to try and upgrade where I can.

Can you check my profile char out and give me some feedback? I have a 6L chest as well so I can always move the srs to there. I just don't know what to do next and have been getting discouraged with the dps when it comes to map bosses and guardians.
"
smit9352 wrote:
Hey _Weo

I'm having a ton of problems in t14-t16s with bossing. I clear the map with minimal deaths (1-2) but when it comes to the boss it takes forever. I'm running Xoph's Loyal for specters (2) and only have about 2ex to try and upgrade where I can.

Can you check my profile char out and give me some feedback? I have a 6L chest as well so I can always move the srs to there. I just don't know what to do next and have been getting discouraged with the dps when it comes to map bosses and guardians.

- Drop the Infernal Legion Support, add Predator or Hypothermia Support (Predator should give you more dps then Hypothermia, when you mark the Boss)
- Drop the Siege Breaker, get a Stygian Vise and a Ghastly Eye Jewel instead. (The Burning Ground of the siege Breaker does not stack, therefore does not help with bosses)
- You don't have Desecrate, so you don't have corpses to consume for Bone offering during Boss fights.
-> drop Storm Brand from wand, add Desecrate, add Ball Lightning in Boots/Gloves
- Get your 6-Link Chest, craft it with Essence of fear, move Spectres there, get Artless Assassins with the gem setup from the Guide
- Get a Hunter Influenced Chest with offering effect and additional Curse, when you have the additional Curse, hextouch setup with elemental weakness to Ball lightning
- Get a wand with eiter +1 Minion and +1 all Spells (Crafting is in the Guide) or a wand with high Minion Life and Minion Damage rolls. (current Wand has only +1 All gems stat that is usefull for you)

- Upgrade your jewels to max Life, Minion Life, Minion Damage (Gahstly Eye jewels)

- Why did you spec into Sovereignty?
- spec into Thunderous Salvos
- spec into Death Attunement

Hope that helps a bit
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
smit9352 wrote:
Hey _Weo

- Drop the Infernal Legion Support, add Predator or Hypothermia Support (Predator should give you more dps then Hypothermia, when you mark the Boss)
- Drop the Siege Breaker, get a Stygian Vise and a Ghastly Eye Jewel instead. (The Burning Ground of the siege Breaker does not stack, therefore does not help with bosses)
- You don't have Desecrate, so you don't have corpses to consume for Bone offering during Boss fights.
-> drop Storm Brand from wand, add Desecrate, add Ball Lightning in Boots/Gloves
- Get your 6-Link Chest, craft it with Essence of fear, move Spectres there, get Artless Assassins with the gem setup from the Guide
- Get a Hunter Influenced Chest with offering effect and additional Curse, when you have the additional Curse, hextouch setup with elemental weakness to Ball lightning
- Get a wand with eiter +1 Minion and +1 all Spells (Crafting is in the Guide) or a wand with high Minion Life and Minion Damage rolls. (current Wand has only +1 All gems stat that is usefull for you)

- Upgrade your jewels to max Life, Minion Life, Minion Damage (Gahstly Eye jewels)

- Why did you spec into Sovereignty?
- spec into Thunderous Salvos
- spec into Death Attunement

Hope that helps a bit

Definitely helps some, this drops my hp to roughly 4500 which makes getting one-shot extremely easy. I've stacked minion life on most all of my gear at this point. Anything you see gear wise that I should work on replacing now other than the wand?

I've made a couple of upgrades if you'd like to revisit my profile.
• Physical Damage reduction
--> 10% From summoned Minions (Bone Barrier)
--> ~45% From Armour (assuming my current gear)
==> =~55%

Lol where is this 45% phys damage reduction? I don't see it on any of your gear.

I'm playing a slightly different build.
I just got smashed in a high level Logbook last night twice in a row. Maybe becuase i was just taking random chests, but it only happened last night - previously i had been smashing through logbooks.

I'm not sure if i can squeeze anything more into this.

Each SRS pops for about 200-250k roughly, and i have 5-7 skulls out at one time = 1.7m dps - estimate is so rough. not calculating spectres or zombies.

Only 5.2k HP, and 1.8k ES but the srs are pretty strong
POB
https://pastebin.com/pRFPfpnA

I was playing around with Death Rush Ring, but not sure if it's the best option. I think the SRS ground chaos damage will proc onslaught on the ring?

Edit: oh I just realized replica siegebreaker does fire dmg on ground instead of chaos. Don't think it will make a difference, should still proc onslaught.

Is there a better way to proc onslaught?

I could really do with %life on block on shield (but can't win em all)

Commandment of the grave (3 extra skull minions) on gloves synergises nicely with minion build. Not sure of thier dps. But i'm sure they get buffed from all my minion buffs.

The extra raging spirit on helm is nice.
Last edited by pitty on Aug 4, 2021, 8:38:43 PM
"
pitty wrote:
• Physical Damage reduction
--> 10% From summoned Minions (Bone Barrier)
--> ~45% From Armour (assuming my current gear)
==> =~55%

Lol where is this 45% phys damage reduction? I don't see it on any of your gear.

The "Assuming my current gear" was aimend at the gear I had at the time of writing, which was End of last league.
So naturally I don't currently have that gear in expedition.
I will rephrase it at some point.

Regarding your build:
I can't realy give you tips to improve it since you are diviating quite a bit from mine.

Only: drop Infernal Legion, add Conc Effect, Predator or Hypothermia Support.
Poeatlas.app
"
smit9352 wrote:

Definitely helps some, this drops my hp to roughly 4500 which makes getting one-shot extremely easy. I've stacked minion life on most all of my gear at this point. Anything you see gear wise that I should work on replacing now other than the wand?

I've made a couple of upgrades if you'd like to revisit my profile.

Set yourself a goal.

e.g.

- Get 60+/60+ Block
- Get Ailment Immune

etc.
Depending on what your goal is you will see what gear slot to upgrade.
Poeatlas.app
Okay I am a bit further into the league now, currently level 70.
Had an ex drop and invested a bit in the build with jewels and the helmet.

And now I noticed I died a lot due to fast mobs or expiditions, and I was lookign at the defensive layers. It seems like they nerfed the bone offering affecting yourself node in the ascendancy, so it only gives around 16~18% block chance depending on the level of the gem instead of 34~36% block.
On top of that the Rumi's flask got hit as well, and only has a max roll of 12%, which can ofc be increased a bit if you are lucky to roll increased effect during flask.

All in all, I feel really squishy and I am not sure what to do to improve my survivablity. It feels really clunky to level atm, mainly because I don't have a trigger socketed spells wand either.

At least the minions explode and deal quite a lot of damage lol.
Hey, my SRS is doing really low damage. I know my gears need upgrades but on pob it only has 45k average damage and does not want to count the minion life support rolled on my helmet. Do you have any advice for a quick DPS boost? 45k and 1.2m is some big difference there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info