We The North - guild for mature players

Hey, Qwyns/Klys here.

Been playing PoE on and off since Torment (Jan 2020). Never really completed mapping till Metamorph. First time sticking to a guide (Enki's Arc Witch)

I played Metamorph seriously, reaching red maps for the first time. Played Delirium a lot till my laptop couldn't handle it due to the heavy fog in Deli.

Since then, I've built a PC and played Harvest, Heist and Ritual semi seriously. Always reached red maps, have killed Sirius in each of these leagues.

I've played TR/PF, RF Inqui, EDC Trickster, WI CoC Cyclone, Slayer Cyclone, SRS and Arc a couple more times since. Have traded in the past and tried out some flipping. Was successful in flipping, but found it kinda boring and needing too much time online.

Took a break to try EVE for the past few leagues. Going to play this league seriously for a month at least, and have taken time off from work for this.

Planning to league start in EA Totem Champion. Best time for reaching maps is ~8 hours as the TR/PF. Will be Twitch streaming this time around, mainly for posteriority.

Very interested in maximizing currency, since that is how I have fun. Have basics of PoE down, but don't know some interactions.

Looking for a guild that is English, semi-serious in around IST (+0530) and does some group play. Comfortable being on voice, though sometimes I feel my accent makes it hard to understand me. I'm from India. I used play a few other games seriously - AoE2 (Was top 64 India circa 2016, about 1800 solo RM) & DotA (Archon).

Send me a Discord invite if I catch your interest. Discord name is Klys#5120.
Hello Unicorn,

WarroirX10 is my name and I would like to be added to the guild.
Started this game in BETA and played hard for years...Ive taken some longer breaks over the past few years but I am looking forward to 3.20.

Thinking explosive arrow ballista or Dark Pact Necro for league start.

see ya soon
Hi ,
I'm looking for a relaxing guild for players around 40.
I Love playing POE but I'm not a 20h a day gamer.
Just want some people to talk to while enjoying the game.
Normally playing the actual league but if there is a fun idea i'm open minded.

language: german/english
playtime POE around 1k

Best regards,
Last edited by Melatox on Dec 8, 2022, 4:44:35 AM
invites have been sent

Welcome!

The Unicorn
Last edited by LISA_ELLANA on Dec 8, 2022, 7:03:46 AM
Hi

I was in a guild for a very long time, though they pretty much all left the game as of Kalandra.

I have played a few leagues and Sentinel was by far my favourite. I only really have time for standard these days though.

I play from New Zealand, so perhaps take that and the fact I play standard into consideration when thinking about sending me an invite.

Cheers

I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
invite has been sent

Welcome!

The Unicorn
Hello, i want to rejoin PoE. I played it some time ago but now almost a newbe.

I read your post and i wonder if you have also a guild in the game Hero Wars.

I been in this guild for some time (Pittybully/Sponkytown) and i enjoyed this time before quit.

If its same guild, i would like to join your guild here as well.

Greetings
"
Calimairo wrote:
Hello, i want to rejoin PoE. I played it some time ago but now almost a newbe.

I read your post and i wonder if you have also a guild in the game Hero Wars.

I been in this guild for some time (Pittybully/Sponkytown) and i enjoyed this time before quit.

If its same guild, i would like to join your guild here as well.

Greetings

It is not the same guild unfortunately. Let us know if you still want to join.
Hello,

I would like to join the guild. I'm a newdie player looking to have fun and play with others. I'm mostly a casual player since I do not have alot of time to play. I'm 39 years old with 2 kids and I'm from Canada, Quebec.

I'm currently playing sanctum league.

Cheers!
Last edited by Marthak on Dec 12, 2022, 3:35:00 PM
invite has been sent. welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info