We The North - guild for mature players

Hello, I'm not good at POE but I am Canadian! I always tried to get better but I often found myself looking up more info about the game than playing it. All the different currencies make my head spin, then all the game modes, omg.

I'm a game developer. So I don't usually have time to play, but since I've been working from home, going out of my mind, my work ethic has slipped enough to revisit this game!

Would be nice to talk to some folks on discord, as well, heyo ~
Last edited by mercbaker on Jul 17, 2021, 1:23:49 AM
"
mercbaker wrote:
Hello, I'm not good at POE but I am Canadian! I always tried to get better but I often found myself looking up more info about the game than playing it. All the different currencies make my head spin, then all the game modes, omg.

I'm a game developer. So I don't usually have time to play, but since I've been working from home, going out of my mind, my work ethic has slipped enough to revisit this game!

Would be nice to talk to some folks on discord, as well, heyo ~

invitation has been sent :) Welcome!
Lisa
Hi~ New-ish player from Toronto. Started playing and actually learning about the game in Ritual League (was still confused and only made it to T2 maps lol). I keep hearing people say this game is better if you play with others but unfortunately I don't have any gamer friends (RIP).

Uh, so yeah. ^Here's my crappy application.^

Cheers?
I have just over 500 hours on POE, mostly without friends, and it gets boring, fast. I hope if i can join a bigger guild I can have some people to play with more often and get more into the game. I am from the US, and overall just looking for people to vibe with and have a good time on a fantastic game.
Hello there
I am a standard player and I mostly play alone. That is one of the reasons I want to join your guild. To have someone to give me advices and so on. I play poe for about 2 years now and i cant say that i am a good player but i manage.

My IGN is Emryss
I hope we will have fun together
I3COG10, Azarriel and iisameow invites have been sent.
Welcome!
Hello guys, playing POE for years as an Engineer lol. Sharing is caring, you got any room for me ? Thanks in advance.

IGN : TwoGirlOneSkellyy
Last edited by MCNULTEI on Jul 25, 2021, 4:52:26 AM
I've been playing for a few years and love it. I usually play minion builds. Just looking for a guild to hang out and have fun with.

Ingame name: Bobefer
IGN: OutlawZ (Expedition), OutlawActual (Standard)

I have played online games for 25+ years now (Bard's Tale, Asheron's Call, EQ, and WOW) and the social aspect of the games is one of the more important ones to me. With that being said, I have been playing POE for about 7 months now. I have gotten to level 85 in standard, and am now branching out into the new league. Just got to 25 on my Expedition character. Loving the game, but looking for a group of friends to hang out with and learn more about this game.

Thanks in advance,
Outlaw9
IGN: LifeIsNerf acc: WolfeHound

been playing since perandus, usually make a bunch of money and clear the content, never really chased challeneges but considering starting too lthis league as im loving it.

would say game knowledge - 8.5/10

From the UK

Just looking for a few fellas to play with and be active in discord with, I was in a pretty good guild for a while but a lot of players have lost the spirit.

Cheers for the consideration

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info