[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Just sharing another Video of Sirus 8 Deahtless

https://youtu.be/qKLHKGrNuxA

I did some minor changes in the skill tree here's my POB (not configured, but it has all my items and skill tree)

https://pastebin.com/rezn7pZB

Also hit level 100 using the POB above since I rarely die.

No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on May 15, 2021, 9:27:44 PM
Hey Guys,

@Supaspork and all others who have contributed so far: tyty for the Build, Guide and Updates!

I have a BLAST playing it with HH!

Trialmaster Showcase Video:

"
dhgfghdhg5 wrote:
Hey Guys,

@Supaspork and all others who have contributed so far: tyty for the Build, Guide and Updates!

I see your account is set to private. Do you have a POB to share?
Last edited by Mercuic on May 16, 2021, 9:03:44 AM
So i was a bit inspired by Boozeys idea on daggers but i took it to the next lvl i guess.

I'm running enlighten and enhance 4 in the +3 dagger with 22 qual phantasmal hasste (gives 21% faster expiration of buffs) so i should be at 0.948 duration i guess it rounds down to 0.9?

But this also enables me after getting two reservation nodes using intuitive leap and 3 mana nodes + a reduced reservation jewel to even fit in one Herald ontop of vitality and precision with another enlighten 4.
And still having 62 mana to be able to cast withering step which costs 62 mana.
Just finished it up and looking how it goes.
"
Mercuic wrote:
"
dhgfghdhg5 wrote:
Hey Guys,

Glad you asked! :)

Just followed the Guide and made some adjustments, nothing huge. Bet there is still room for improvements:

https://pastebin.com/Y330mUUq

Aiming to get to 100 and ring vaal corruption, better boots, upgrade the abyss jewels + implicits and chancing a spacehunter (which isnt a upgrade, but still cosmetics wise it is). :)

ALso looking at the 1-h weapon development and maybe try out an explo chest to get a guard skill on move and an cwdt setup.
Last edited by dhgfghdhg5 on May 16, 2021, 5:26:03 PM
"
Acay wrote:
So i was a bit inspired by Boozeys idea on daggers but i took it to the next lvl i guess.

I'm running enlighten and enhance 4 in the +3 dagger with 22 qual phantasmal hasste (gives 21% faster expiration of buffs) so i should be at 0.948 duration i guess it rounds down to 0.9?

But this also enables me after getting two reservation nodes using intuitive leap and 3 mana nodes + a reduced reservation jewel to even fit in one Herald ontop of vitality and precision with another enlighten 4.
And still having 62 mana to be able to cast withering step which costs 62 mana.
Just finished it up and looking how it goes.

Keep us posted! this looks exciting, please send video too!
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
dhgfghdhg5 wrote:
"
Mercuic wrote:
"
dhgfghdhg5 wrote:
Hey Guys,

Glad you asked! :)

Just followed the Guide and made some adjustments, nothing huge. Bet there is still room for improvements:

https://pastebin.com/Y330mUUq

Aiming to get to 100 and ring vaal corruption, better boots, upgrade the abyss jewels + implicits and chancing a spacehunter (which isnt a upgrade, but still cosmetics wise it is). :)

ALso looking at the 1-h weapon development and maybe try out an explo chest to get a guard skill on move and an cwdt setup.

Very cool. My build is basically done. I don't think I can farm a headhunter. If I happen to get one I will doing something similar.
What do you do on bosses... switch back to a corrupted Kaom's heart/stygian?
Hey there,
Looks really nice!

So after reading through most pages and watching the videos to fully understand the build I thought about the shopping-list, prices as of right now:

Head 4ex
Boots 6ex
Hands 4ex
Rings 2x5ex
Amulet 10c
Staff 10c+4ex
Body 4-10ex
Belt 2ex (+EyeGem 1ex)
PrEye 4ex
Grand Spectrum 3x10c
Large Cluster 8ex
Medium Cluster 2x50c
Small Cluster 2x25c

So about 54 Exalted for the items.
Then start the gems and add "some more ex" on top of it.

Well, back to farming Currency for me :-D
PS: Definitly -not- a cheap/mid-budget build.

Safe travels.

"
Takanohana wrote:
Hey there,
Looks really nice!

So after reading through most pages and watching the videos to fully understand the build I thought about the shopping-list, prices as of right now:

Head 4ex
Boots 6ex
Hands 4ex
Rings 2x5ex
Amulet 10c
Staff 10c+4ex
Body 4-10ex
Belt 2ex (+EyeGem 1ex)
PrEye 4ex
Grand Spectrum 3x10c
Large Cluster 8ex
Medium Cluster 2x50c
Small Cluster 2x25c

So about 54 Exalted for the items.
Then start the gems and add "some more ex" on top of it.

Well, back to farming Currency for me :-D
PS: Definitly -not- a cheap/mid-budget build.

Safe travels.

You didn't read through the guide and price check accordingly.
For 30ex you will be doing Ultimatums and t14-t16 maps.
I know because I did it and then upgraded accordingly.

Here are a few items you got wrong...
Large Cluster is 75c
Staff is 20c
Body is 10c
Belt is 20c
Head is 40c

Here is what you got right...
Boots 6ex
Hands 4ex
Rings 2x5ex
PrEye 4ex

Last edited by Mercuic on May 17, 2021, 6:56:16 AM
"
Mercuic wrote:

Very cool. My build is basically done. I don't think I can farm a headhunter. If I happen to get one I will doing something similar.
What do you do on bosses... switch back to a corrupted Kaom's heart/stygian?

Yes, basically your right. But you could just keep going in keeping the HH Buffs you allready got and open a vaal breach to sustain some more during boss fight and it keeps you alive as well bcs of the mobs u spawn. Exept of Sirus of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info