[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Thoughts on Bottled Faith over diamond flask?
"
MeneXCIX wrote:
Thoughts on Bottled Faith over diamond flask?

if i remember correctly this has already been asked earlier in the thread and bottled faith is pretty much only good for bosses since otherwise we are just running around all over the place anyway so we dont get full benefit of the flask
That's what I was thinking,

I went ahead and got one since to me its the only weak point of the build.

Not that it's bad at bossing - unless there are lots of mobs around the leeching to stay alive can be scary so I'm all for making bosses fall faster since 98% of mobs denigrate anyway.

Also managed to pick up an Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles.. This build keeps getting more and more smokey lol
Been playing this build for 2 weeks, I'm in love! Thanks for your input Supa it's been really helpful.

In order to reach higher DPS I'm looking to swap my Kaom for a shroud.

I have 3 questions;

1. I'm unsure how to use the plague bearer gem. Should I be manually switching from incubating to infecting when it reaches max value?

2. Concerning Overwhelming malice gained from cluster, how is the damage calculated? "30% of physical damage as extra Chaos damage", that means if a jewel is giving me 1-10 physical damage, 30% of that is applied as chaos damage? How is that even a damage upgrade? Seems ridiculously small.

3. I'm currently sitting at 736 mana. Considering 52% reserve from haste and 37% from Avian, that brings me at 80 mana which is insufficient for Vitality and casting teleport. I'm having to spend 4 passives on reduced mana cost nodes which is bothering me quite a bit. Unsure where I can get more mana (reduced mana cost).

Thank you for your help
Last edited by dskblade on Nov 22, 2020, 10:32:59 AM
"
dskblade wrote:
Been playing this build for 2 weeks, I'm in love! Thanks for your input Supa it's been really helpful.

In order to reach higher DPS I'm looking to swap my Kaom for a shroud.

I have 3 questions;

1. I'm unsure how to use the plague bearer gem. Should I be manually switching from incubating to infecting when it reaches max value?

2. Concerning Overwhelming malice gained from cluster, how is the damage calculated? "30% of physical damage as extra Chaos damage", that means if a jewel is giving me 1-10 physical damage, 30% of that is applied as chaos damage? How is that even a damage upgrade? Seems ridiculously small.

3. I'm currently sitting at 736 mana. Considering 52% reserve from haste and 37% from Avian, that brings me at 80 mana which is insufficient for Vitality and casting teleport. I'm having to spend 4 passives on reduced mana cost nodes which is bothering me quite a bit. Unsure where I can get more mana (reduced mana cost).

Thank you for your help

1) Yep, Thats exactly what you do

2) its not converting, its giving you extra, so if you do 100 physical dmg, youll get an extra 30, as chaos damage added ontop, so 130 dmg 100 phys, 30 chaos.

3) Should only have lightning warp and vitality as level 1, as yes, we cannot afford to level them up, the only reason we are using vitality, is for the watchers eye, and additional levels on lightning warp doesn't help at all, since its already instant.

Np! if you got any more questions, feel free to ask, or msg me in game if im online @BeatleTornado

I reached my final form. Went tryhard with all the jewels to max my resists out to be able to wear a headhunter. I am now a steam engine.
First of all....what a build....XD enjoying a lot, gratz

After 6 Builds on this league, before i left, found your build and decided to spend the currency i`ve left from heist. On the end of the league it could be really expensive, but using divines it end up kind o cheap.

Now, one question, i`m trying to test the tornados using greater volley instead of GMP, we get a good boost to damage, and the same amount of projectiles, do you think its a good idea? or the weird spread (its not exatly around you) make the use of volley not worth the gain in damage?

Ty in advance
"
First of all....what a build....XD enjoying a lot, gratz

After 6 Builds on this league, before i left, found your build and decided to spend the currency i`ve left from heist. On the end of the league it could be really expensive, but using divines it end up kind o cheap.

Now, one question, i`m trying to test the tornados using greater volley instead of GMP, we get a good boost to damage, and the same amount of projectiles, do you think its a good idea? or the weird spread (its not exatly around you) make the use of volley not worth the gain in damage?

Ty in advance

Glad you are enjoying it :D

As for the volley vs GMP, GMP is just straight better for poison.

1) Volley makes the tornados, only go in 1 direction when they fire, not around in a circle, if you were to shoot a volley, to your right, any move to the top,bottom,left, would be completely missed on that proc. this gives us worse map clear.

2) Increased Projectile damage, or not as much decreased, in this case, ONLY affects the physical portion of the hit, and does not increase/decrease the poison damage, which is 95% of our damage. This coupled with the 1st fact, makes it worse overall.

3) For bosses, since the phys is only again, 5% of the damage, you wouldn't notice a difference in damage, as it is so minor, and doesn't scale well. Youd just be better off taking out GMP/Volley all together, and slapping in a Divergent Poison if you really want much more single target.
I tried the build. It feels like the only defense I have is running from mobs, through them to leave some tornados. If I stop, any ranged monsters will kill me instantly. It's either I die, or don't. Nice build tho
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Hi I've been playing this build this past few days and now Im lvl 97,the leveling experience is really smooth,this build is pretty zoommy and pretty SUSTAINABLE as you say on first page,on each level I think I happen to died 1-2 times and some of them because desync,or forgot to press phase flask and get bumped stunned by a pack of mobs but pretty much its rarely happen,and lvl 100 its not something difficult for this build,tbh I didnt expect to even reach lvl 97 with this build as my main intention is just for the memes,but the life gain on hit power is really carry me through.

my gear so far

the build is viable for almost all game content,kill conquer suprisingly fast,sirrus A8,simulacrum,delve,darkness farmer,somehow I farmed blighted map with this build

I only haven't tried 5 delirium orb and heist(coz I hate heist)
but I saw some old footage of this build few post back can do 5 orb which I think is amazing

I even killed sirrus with this build died twice thoo,I can't see the degen and also Im bad with sirrus,but the damage is more than enough even for sirrus

this build is viable memes,a lot of non-memes build even can't do 5 orb

and my footage of doing T16 blight map also simulacrum wave 19/20
[ POE 3.12 ] Saqawal's Tornado VS T16 Blighted Summit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1S41ViKAEw&lc=UgzFpPOVdZlW0dxfxl94AaABAg

[ POE 3.12 ] Saqawal's Tornado VS Simulacrum wave 20 double bosses spawn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyB_rBSjs-E

I def gonna play this build again next league,hope it will not get nerfed

Thanks for sharing this amazing build!

EDIT:
also if I may add some reccomendation

vaal breach will be a very good addition to this build we will get benefit from

life gain on hit,frenzy,flask refill,plague bearer refill on bosses fight

even though most bosses wont last 5sec I always pop vaal breach on bosses room to make sure I get all those benefit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info