Trading, hideout, flasks update

Hi there!

I would like to make 3 suggestions:

1. Advanced training filters. It would be much easier to search for the item if we would be able to set tiers or minimum value of the searched mod. For example "at least 70 life". Also please consider putting all the searched items at the top of the list. So you don't have to scroll 200+ tabs of jewels.

2. Please add hideout import/export.

3. Please consider making L1 R1 use two flasks at once. Without an additional back button attachment on ps4 controller, it's way too hard to use 4-5 flasks. I'm sure that it won't make PC players angry or something it just QOL update that all the players would appreciate.
fix PlayStation port
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2020, 4:52:49 AM
For #2, you can open up your inventory and press L3 + Triangle to open up the trade market in your hideout. I agree that a trade board would make it easier but at least we can use market in hideout.
For Trading there are some hotkeys to speed stuff up, you need to be in city/hideout:

L3 + Triangle - on any item will go to the trade screen for that item
R3 + Triangle - on the "offer screen" with no select item will go to the particularly item you are buying/trading.

Square - on the first trade house screen will show you get you back to the last search you did. This option really speeds things up when you are searching the same type of item with a set of filters. (like searching armors, rings and so on).
Thanks. That's useful. But imagine having the ability to set minimum life on a team you are searching (min 70 life, min 30 cold res, etc) and the most important not to scrolling 200-400 pages of stuff.
fix PlayStation port
"
inf_1n1ty wrote:
Thanks. That's useful. But imagine having the ability to set minimum life on a team you are searching (min 70 life, min 30 cold res, etc) and the most important not to scrolling 200-400 pages of stuff.

Yeah, don't get your hopes up for that. GGG dont want to make trading easier.
I hope that they value our time. It's like the basic path of exile trade web functionality.(((
fix PlayStation port
"
inf_1n1ty wrote:
I hope that they value our time. It's like the basic path of exile trade web functionality.(((

Go read the Trade Manifesto:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870

Trading is supposed to be hard.
I'm asking for the same filter options that PC gamers have. Or trading suppose to be harder than on PC? Kappa
fix PlayStation port
"
inf_1n1ty wrote:
I'm asking for the same filter options that PC gamers have. Or trading suppose to be harder than on PC? Kappa

Actually go read the Trade Manifesto.

It explains the differences.

PC players don't have a marketplace. They have to invite people and manually make trades in their hideouts.

We have a marketplace. So we don't get the super nice search options.
That flask thing would be great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info