[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Hello.
I just noticed that we no longer can imprint a fractured item. You actually can make the imprint item, but you cant use the imprint orb back. So the crafting is harder now.

This is what I got. I regaled the life mod and my plan is to craft phys leech as mana and craft non phys to phys, just as written in the guide. Do you have any crafting advices now that the imprint part is gone?

Ty in advance.
"
poyozzo wrote:
Hello.
I just noticed that we no longer can imprint a fractured item. You actually can make the imprint item, but you cant use the imprint orb back. So the crafting is harder now.

This is what I got. I regaled the life mod and my plan is to craft phys leech as mana and craft non phys to phys, just as written in the guide. Do you have any crafting advices now that the imprint part is gone?

Ty in advance.

Hi, thanks for your note, I actually just realized that I would need to re-write the whole crafting section. I do hate the change on fractured imprint.

Given this, I think what I would do is use non-phys to phys. If result is not high tier flat phys, I would scour and reroll with alt again (or reroll with chaos or fossil, depend on the relative price) try to hit high tier flat phys or % inc phys, and use non-phys to phys again. But we should settle for lower tier since we can't imprint now. After you hit both high tier flat phys and % inc phys, then just yolo aug phys or non-phys to phys again to hope for a decent phys/accu hybrid. With only t3 inc phys + t3 flat phys and no hybrid mod, we can still make a 500 pdps bow, which is still about 15~20% more bossing damage compare to Chin Sol, and much better clear.

GL further, and I will update the guide as soon as possible.
Where the fuck is the passive tree
"
Robert2m wrote:
Where the fuck is the passive tree

In POB.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
poyozzo wrote:
Hello.

Ty in advance.

Hi, thanks for your note, I actually just realized that I would need to re-write the whole crafting section. I do hate the change on fractured imprint.

Given this, I think what I would do is use non-phys to phys. If result is not high tier flat phys, I would scour and reroll with alt again (or reroll with chaos or fossil, depend on the relative price) try to hit high tier flat phys or % inc phys, and use non-phys to phys again. But we should settle for lower tier since we can't imprint now. After you hit both high tier flat phys and % inc phys, then just yolo aug phys or non-phys to phys again to hope for a decent phys/accu hybrid. With only t3 inc phys + t3 flat phys and no hybrid mod, we can still make a 500 pdps bow, which is still about 15~20% more bossing damage compare to Chin Sol, and much better clear.

GL further, and I will update the guide as soon as possible.

Thanks for your reply, and yea, I guess now its more about praying for the RNGeesus in order to get a good bow ...
"
poyozzo wrote:
Thanks for your reply, and yea, I guess now its more about praying for the RNGeesus in order to get a good bow ...

NP! Bsed on the change, I just added another crafting method, if you wanna have a look.
Thanks for this good-detailed guide. Awesome work, appreciate it.
Couple of questions though: why not use phase acro, only to save some points?
And what about hex or double hex setup, what is the better way to use it, to handcast them or ?
And is it possible to scale up flask effect for the next threshold from dying sun?
Last edited by theshadowxxx on Jan 24, 2021, 3:33:41 AM
I cant force my loreweave to two sockets in benchcraft. Can you help me?
"
theshadowxxx wrote:
Thanks for this good-detailed guide. Awesome work, appreciate it.
Couple of questions though: why not use phase acro, only to save some points?
And what about hex or double hex setup, what is the better way to use it, to handcast them or ?
And is it possible to scale up flask effect for the next threshold from dying sun?

Glad that you like the build!

1. Phase Acro needs 4 points, while with 4 points we can gain 10% more damage with an appropiate cluster. This guide emphasize more on the offensive side, so I choose to skip Phase Acro. But if you wanna play more defensively, you can definitely choose Phase Acro.

2. Default set up in the guide is a lvl 1 CWDT with Sniper's Mark, which is best for bossing dps. If you wanna boost your clear, you can change it into frostbite. Personally I'm a handcast hater, so I like to have everything auto triggered. But you can definitely handcast if you want. As for duel curse, you would need either additional curse on chest or annoint Whispers of Doom, and you can get your extra hex on ring or gloves. There are a lot of ways to do that based on different set up, feel free to post your thoughts if you would like to discuss more details.

3. Yes it is possible to reach 100% increased flask effects, but it's NOT worth it. Here's how: 20% from spiked concoction, 14% from belt, 10% from primal spirit cluster, 8% from Profane Chemistry, 8% from Arcane Chemistry, annoint Aqueous Accelerant for 10%, and give up 2 ascendancy notables for 2 small ascendancy passives for a total of 30% flask effect from PF ascendancy. These add up tp exactly 100%.

"
Craios wrote:
I cant force my loreweave to two sockets in benchcraft. Can you help me?

I guess they patched this in 3.13 that items with fixed sockets cannot be modified by bench anymore. It can definitely be done earlier. So now you can't use fated connections to link Loreweave anymore. I will update the guide right now, Thanks for the note.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info