[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
utelovm wrote:
Hi dude, im try build it, and have problem, 0 dps, u can look my pob and may be give me info, what im deal bad... thanks. My POB: https://pastebin.com/CUM5zJXH

Hi sir, I have to say, neither your current character nor your PoB is closely following my guide, plus the configuration set up in PoB is not correct.

For you current character, you should just sell you replica HH and get some decent stuff in other slots. Your tree is weird, and you don't have enough phys convertion. For your PoB, again, your tree is weird, and you are missing all the jewels.

It would be too much if I need to elaborate everything for you here, as most of those important things are already in guide. I would suggest you read and follow my guide more closely, and also check how I set up my PoBs.
"
https://pastebin.com/4EsaqU9L

could you please check my pob again?

ingame i am pretty satisfied with my damage, but for some reason my pob shows "only" 14mil dps with partly insane gear.
yes, i know i am using a HH so a stygian + abyss jewel is missing, i am also not using the second big cluster jewel and 1-2 jewels are pretty meh. but i changed everything to "top end" stuff and for whatever reason i cant get over like ~20mil. with that gear (i guess) i should be somewhere in your 35mil range?

highly appriciated!

So the main issue is that your bow has low base crit, and you would need to find a way to compensate that without using inc crit support since that is not a good dps support gem for end game.

Here is what you could get:

1. A chest with (elevated) attack crit, power charge on crit, and +1 curse (check my chest example in my 3.14 gear)
2. Get a bottled faith
3. With previous 2 done, you crit should be high enough without crit chance support, use awk vicious projectile instead. And in fact, even with your current set up, awk VP is better than inc crit damage already.
4. You over-capped your res quite a lot, you can change into a helm with -cold res and crit multi (again check my helm in 3.14)

With these change, your dps should already be about 40M with HH on. Ofc there are still other upgrades that you can make, but these are the most important ones you should focus on first.
I'm a bit confused why both deadeye budget POB's shows that all evasion is getting converted to armour? Is this a bug or I'm missing something?
Hello, could u look at my POB ? The dmg on bosses are kinda low and i always kept on dying, not sure what im doing wrong.

Any tips that u can tell me ?

https://pastebin.com/uP12ZVjJ

Last edited by Cronggz on Nov 7, 2021, 12:49:00 AM
"
Ultimait wrote:
I'm a bit confused why both deadeye budget POB's shows that all evasion is getting converted to armour? Is this a bug or I'm missing something?

Sorry, that was a mistake, it was because in that PoB I used to have legacy Arborix, I ticked Iron Reflex in Config, and forgot to un-click it when I switched to Chin Sol. You just need to swap to Arborix, and un-click that in config if you would like to check actual evasion, all though that is not really important as this build does not scale evasion.
"
Cronggz wrote:
Hello, could u look at my POB ? The dmg on bosses are kinda low and i always kept on dying, not sure what im doing wrong.

Hi, took a quick look on your PoB.

Main thing is, you need to get some better rare jewels and also a wathcer's eye. They are essential for your dps. Your current rare ones are barely giving you anything, you need to look for life + 2 useful dps mods at least. Getting gems to 20/20 will also help. And, use Atziri's Promise during bossing if you feel you need more dps.

As for dying, you only have 3.7k life, which is a bit low. You should try to get higher life rolls on gears in general, and getting more rare jewels with life will be important. Although it is true that these type of bow builds do not have great survival, but you will die significantly less when you have better gears when mapping.

For the high budget build you don't have a deadeye tree cause you said they are similar so should I just go with all the flasks buffs still on it?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
For the high budget build you don't have a deadeye tree cause you said they are similar so should I just go with all the flasks buffs still on it?

The flask nodes are not bad even for deadeye, but if you want straight dps, you can just replace them with another projectile medium cluster.
Thanks for the guide man, doing good so far.
I have a question,right now i'm using precision, hatred , herald of purity and flesh and stone.
would u drop flesh and stone for something else?
Last edited by fareway on Nov 7, 2021, 10:01:20 PM
"
Cronggz wrote:

Im feeling the same. I would very much appreciate any guidance. The guide is excellent and very complete, but English is not my main language and I may have missed something important.

Tks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info