[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

PoB updated to 3.15
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
PoB updated to 3.15

how leveling on this build? take 1st assend skill, but still very hard leveling :(
"
redkeds wrote:
how leveling on this build? take 1st assend skill, but still very hard leveling :(

Grab a bow with high physical damaga (or flat elemental damage) until you reach lvl 62 so you can switch to Chin Sol. Death's harp or Doomfletch's prism are good leveling unique bows. Ice shot/Lightning arrow are much better than Tornado shot when leveling.

Also this build is not a good league starter. You need to have at least a 6L Chin Sol or a 6L Loreweave when you reach map. Otherwise you would struggle a lot.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
redkeds wrote:

Grab a bow with high physical damaga (or flat elemental damage) until you reach lvl 62 so you can switch to Chin Sol. Death's harp or Doomfletch's prism are good leveling unique bows. Ice shot/Lightning arrow are much better than Tornado shot when leveling.

Also this build is not a good league starter. You need to have at least a 6L Chin Sol or a 6L Loreweave when you reach map. Otherwise you would struggle a lot.

thx!
Last edited by redkeds on Aug 12, 2021, 8:45:37 AM
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
redkeds wrote:

what u think about "Divergent Barrage Support", its good for 6link barrage skill?
"
redkeds wrote:

what u think about "Divergent Barrage Support", its good for 6link barrage skill?

We use Barrage, not barrage support. Divergent barrage is better than normal barrage
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
redkeds wrote:

We use Barrage, not barrage support. Divergent barrage is better than normal barrage

thx. and thx 4 build, very comfortable and affordable upgrade
"
redkeds wrote:

thx. and thx 4 build, very comfortable and affordable upgrade

You're welcome and good luck with your league!
Hi there, Just wanted to say great guide, Since swapping i am enjoying the build quite a bit!

I was wondering if you could peek at my POB and let me know if i can do anything obvious to increase dps. I am working on getting a decent Lethal pride atm but not rolling very well lol.

Outside of leveling is there anything i am missing or should change in the build that ive got setup right now?

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/B74Z8PR9

I do also use the Atziri flask when bossing for the extra damage. its just not listed in the POB.
Last edited by MidnightMan on Aug 19, 2021, 2:39:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info