[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Thanks a lot for your great guide. Can you tell me if it is a good idea to integrate hardened scars and iron reflexes, which are mostly used by poison-based pathfinders, into your build? At poe.ninja I cannot really see any cold-based pathfinder or deadeye that use them.

So this build is focusing more on the offensive side, and is not aimed to be very tanky. My suggestion is, if you want to play more defensively, hardened scars is a decent choice for annoint, but I would not recommend doing iron reflexes. For iron reflexes to be effective, you would need to sacrifice 1~2 flask to get extra evasion/armour, which will end up losing a huge chunk of damage. We benefit way more from flasks as of dps compared to poison/dot based PFs.
Hello OP.

Really liked the lightning arrow build for my first league into POE.

I cannot replicate what's in the guide (at least 2M DPS without the clusters) comparing to mid/budget.

Is it that i am not getting effective crit chance?

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/UGCrsJqF

I've got to change some clusters and the body to get more closer to the build. However I am simulating on POB but can't find what's missing and it's getting pretty sad

Last edited by nicospadea on Feb 12, 2021, 1:40:55 PM
"
nicospadea wrote:
Hello OP.

Really liked the lightning arrow build for my first league into POE.

I cannot replicate what's in the guide (at least 2M DPS without the clusters) comparing to mid/budget.

Is it that i am not getting effective crit chance?

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/UGCrsJqF

I've got to change some clusters and the body to get more closer to the build. However I am simulating on POB but can't find what's missing and it's getting pretty sad

Hi, I took a quick look at your PoB. TBH, you are actually missing a lot of pieces. You are only lvl 88; you are missing a lot of dps jewels (Watchers, Lethal Pride, and good rare ones); Loreweave will give much more dps than inpulsa; try get more res on boots/helm so you can free your ring/ammy for dps; You can get better rolled Chin Sol, and a good implicit on gloves; all your gems are low level; etc.

As I mentioned in guide, this is not a cheap or simple build. You need to bring every piece all together.
"
As I mentioned in guide, this is not a cheap or simple build. You need to bring every piece all together.

I really understand this, what I cannot understand is where is the significant change.

I am trying to see what is the upgrade here, as I am seeying the build's POB whithout any clusters and it's having like 2M dps, and I cannot replicate that. I am not being able to find what is the huge difference here! Just want to understand the build bbc there's something that i am missing
"
nicospadea wrote:
"

I really understand this, what I cannot understand is where is the significant change.

I am trying to see what is the upgrade here, as I am seeying the build's POB whithout any clusters and it's having like 2M dps, and I cannot replicate that. I am not being able to find what is the huge difference here! Just want to understand the build bbc there's something that i am missing

So in your pob, you need to manually check a lot of things in the configuration panel. Using inspiration charges, leeching ES, cold exposure, enemies at close range, set proj travel distance to 10, set enemy to be a boss, sirus (this will decrease ur dps) etc. You can see how I checked all those boxes in my pob. Checking all these, your dps is about 1.2M, which is not far from the 2M.

I'm not sure what do u mean by significant, but there is no single gear that would suddenly double your dps unless you swap in a mirrored bow. This is not like a toxic rain build that a 30ex bow would give you all the dps you need. However, there are a lot of things you can work on. For example, a well rolled loreweave will give you 20% more damage, a single t1 crit multi on amulet will give you 10% more damage, a hatred penetration eye watchers eye will give you 15% more damage, a t1 ele damage with attacks on ring is about 8% more damage, etc. All these upgrades are relatively cheap. Thats what I mean by you need to bring every piece together.
"
So in your pob, you need to manually check a lot of things in the configuration panel. Using inspiration charges, leeching ES, cold exposure, enemies at close range, set proj travel distance to 10, set enemy to be a boss, sirus (this will decrease ur dps) etc. You can see how I checked all those boxes in my pob. Checking all these, your dps is about 1.2M, which is not far from the 2M.

I'm not sure what do u mean by significant, but there is no single gear that would suddenly double your dps unless you swap in a mirrored bow. This is not like a toxic rain build that a 30ex bow would give you all the dps you need. However, there are a lot of things you can work on. For example, a well rolled loreweave will give you 20% more damage, a single t1 crit multi on amulet will give you 10% more damage, a hatred penetration eye watchers eye will give you 15% more damage, a t1 ele damage with attacks on ring is about 8% more damage, etc. All these upgrades are relatively cheap. Thats what I mean by you need to bring every piece together.

Thanks a lot man, i was about to roll again for another build bc i thought i messed up :(

I see what putting all those pieces together mean by just playing with the given POB, so i will keep trying!!

Thanks for the guide. I moved from traper and still lack lots of dmg upgrades, but it feels so damn smooth to map with an archer!

What are your thoughts about Aul's hatred amulet? Could reserve hatred, herald of purity, herald of ice, precision, skitterbots then and use some conditional mods against chilled/shocked consistently.

Is phase acro really not worth taking? 10% dodge and 30% spell dodge for 4 points, could even grab it instead of %life cluster not dmg.
This has been my favorite build for a long time and I wanted to share my take on it in Standard league. Based originally on Enahkra's guide and I've since made a few adjustments based on my preference.

Still need to upgrade bow to a current-generation option like Viper Blast, but it's been a workhorse build for farming all content with ease. Plus it looks great clearing multiple screens with Herald MTX.
"
Thanks for the guide. I moved from traper and still lack lots of dmg upgrades, but it feels so damn smooth to map with an archer!

What are your thoughts about Aul's hatred amulet? Could reserve hatred, herald of purity, herald of ice, precision, skitterbots then and use some conditional mods against chilled/shocked consistently.

Is phase acro really not worth taking? 10% dodge and 30% spell dodge for 4 points, could even grab it instead of %life cluster not dmg.

Hi there, glad that you like the build!

For Aul's uprising, if you add in another herald + skitterbot, you might not have enough mana to spam your attacks unless you take some rmr nodes, which can be frustrating. Also you might run out of gem sockets. But if you can solve the drawback somehow, it is a decent choice on medium budget. On very high budget, a good dps ammy can bring more dps than herald + skitterbot combined.

For Phase Acro, IMO it's a personal preference rather than worth or not. 4 points can give 10%~15% dps. I guess I should add this in guide since quite a few people asked about this. And for life cluster, you should only use it if you have a really good one which would fill you res/attr requirements.
"
Escalune wrote:
This has been my favorite build for a long time and I wanted to share my take on it in Standard league. Based originally on Enahkra's guide and I've since made a few adjustments based on my preference.

Still need to upgrade bow to a current-generation option like Viper Blast, but it's been a workhorse build for farming all content with ease. Plus it looks great clearing multiple screens with Herald MTX.

Nice gears man. And yea, with such level of gears, you pretty much melt everything in a sec anyway :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info