[3.12] Aura stacking Guardian on a budget

Hi there, any chance to swap spark to Ek without having my medium jewel recraft ? All my medium jewel are among + replenishing

Thanks
"
Baaks wrote:
Hi there, any chance to swap spark to Ek without having my medium jewel recraft ? All my medium jewel are among + replenishing

Thanks

The difference between Spark and EK- you must have conversion Watcher's Eye for EK and threshold jewel

Your medium clusters should be giving you as much of AE as you can get
So if you run 3 heralds - it is a good idea to add 2 Purposeful Harbinger notables
But if your RMR is not enough to fit heralds you should opt for second best option which is 25% increased effect + First among the equals
Keep in mind that power of this build is coming from those jewels, so try to get at least 275% AE total
Thanks for the reply,

Cheers
Last edited by Baaks on Dec 14, 2020, 7:58:17 PM
*edit*

I figured it out; how can we check the total AE % we have? i tried using the screenshot you posted but for somereason my build doesnt seem to count all my jewels

great build. thank you!
Last edited by SaoooH on Dec 27, 2020, 1:24:43 AM
"
SaoooH wrote:
*edit*

I figured it out; how can we check the total AE % we have? i tried using the screenshot you posted but for somereason my build doesnt seem to count all my jewels

great build. thank you!

As I mentioned - POB doesn't count Purposeful Harbinger nodes
The rest should be counted fine
Hey all,
this is my first time trying an Aura Stacker, I'm surely messing up something, I have 6 medium clusters, 4 with 25% increased effect, but excluding temporary bursts from Vaal gems my dps on PoB seems to be 1.2M, and also in game seems quite weak.

My Pob is https://pastebin.com/ZAxvXdJs or else you can check my profile, guardian name is WeiShiSharan.

I really can't figure out what I'm missing. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!
"
Hey all,
this is my first time trying an Aura Stacker, I'm surely messing up something, I have 6 medium clusters, 4 with 25% increased effect, but excluding temporary bursts from Vaal gems my dps on PoB seems to be 1.2M, and also in game seems quite weak.

My Pob is https://pastebin.com/ZAxvXdJs or else you can check my profile, guardian name is WeiShiSharan.

I really can't figure out what I'm missing. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

Hi I've checked your character, and here is what I found:

1. In your main link, you have a lightning pen - it is useless, you don't deal lightning damage, replace it with Added lightning (awakened if you can)
2. Your second ring is 40% conversion, should be 48
And it would be very nice to have one with Frostbite corruption
3. Your Flasks, get Atziri + Diamond flask ASAP, if you can afford Bottled Faith - get it as well
4. You are missing Smite, it is a very nice aura for a single-target boost
5. Replace your 9 passive Large cluster jewel, you are wasting a point there
6. Drop Arcane vision and Agility, so you can get more AE
Getting one more LVL would be nice as well, you will be able to allocate
all passives
7. Your belt is bad, get Crystal belt and craft it as described in the crafting section
8. Your amulet is kinda bad as well
You are currently missing 1% RMR on it
you need catalysts I assume

By this point, your DPS should be quite decent
Enough for all content, except 100% Delirium
You will be able to clear it by this point, but if you want to steamroll it - you'll have to invest big into the build, namely:

- Better amulet
- Better Rare jewels
- HH
- More RMR on your jewels
- More AE (there are multiple ways how to fit more AE into this build)

Hey thanks very much on answering! Will work on your corrections right away!

One other thing that is not very clear to me, what are good rare jewels to use? Only critical enhancing ones or spell damage/lightning damage is still good?

Thanks again!
"
Hey thanks very much on answering! Will work on your corrections right away!

One other thing that is not very clear to me, what are good rare jewels to use? Only critical enhancing ones or spell damage/lightning damage is still good?

Thanks again!

No problem :)

Rare jewels have the following priorities:
1. RMR corruption (if it allows you to fit more auras)
2. ES - build is very much lacking EHP
3. Crit chance - nice to have, since your multiplier is 300 from gloves
4. Damage - Projectile damage(if you play EK), elemental damage, damage any of
these are good

But keep in mind that jewels with RMR + ES are quite pricey
Last edited by askaal on Dec 30, 2020, 11:38:08 AM
Following as much as I could of your corrections, now I have 89% resists and damage to 3.2M without Vaal bursts, build starts feeling much better.
I tried crafting a few jewels but no luck with rmr tho. The items with auras are veeeery pricey so it won't be easy to achieve, but am working on it: I do some lab carries and with Twice Enchanted sometimes I get some good enchants to sell.

Anyway I like the build, tyvm for it! Will continue to try to improve even if there are only 8 days left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info