[3.12] Aura stacking Guardian on a budget

"
BenDurane wrote:
Prism Guardian with Discipline corruption .... very budget :/

And why is RF activated in POB.. yes more deeps but can you sustain the degen?

My character is not budget anymore, for budget POB and progression - check the guide, there are POBs, explanations e t c

With 90% fire res and 1000+ ES regen you don't care about RF damage at all
"
BenDurane wrote:
Prism Guardian with Discipline corruption .... very budget :/

And why is RF activated in POB.. yes more deeps but can you sustain the degen?

With 90% res and several thousand ES/sec regen it is very easy to maintain.
what about chaos res? it's almost impossible playing with -45% chaos res :(
Last edited by juvenile_dima on Nov 8, 2020, 2:39:08 PM
"
juvenile_dima wrote:
what about chaos res? it's almost impossible playing with -45% chaos res :(

If you really concerned about it - belt, amulet, boots (if you use rare boots) have open suffixes to craft chaos res

You can get chaos res on you cluster/rare jewels as well
Last edited by askaal on Nov 8, 2020, 2:52:18 PM
Im gonan try this build, but i have a question, how diferent would it be to use spark instead of arc? what changes do i need to make?
Great guide btw.
"
adonisr10 wrote:
Im gonan try this build, but i have a question, how diferent would it be to use spark instead of arc? what changes do i need to make?
Great guide btw.

Thanks

If you want to run Spark - you need to have threshold jewel and Malevolence

But on low budget Spark single target damage will be very low
This is why I suggest to start with Arc, and transition to EK/Spark after you have at least 250% AE and all auras in place
Hey, first of all thanks for the guide. I decided to go for an aura stacker but the Scion version was just too expensive for me so I try this one. I put 150ex now into it and I think I have everything I need.
However I feel still that my single target is lacking? Or is it just the build in general that isn't that great at single target?

Could you have a look at my profile what to improve regarding clusters and gear? Would be really appreciated. And look at that Watcher's Eye! What a snipe :D

The character name is GoozHeistTheDarkside, profile is public.

Thanks so much!
"
goozaan wrote:
Hey, first of all thanks for the guide. I decided to go for an aura stacker but the Scion version was just too expensive for me so I try this one. I put 150ex now into it and I think I have everything I need.
However I feel still that my single target is lacking? Or is it just the build in general that isn't that great at single target?

Could you have a look at my profile what to improve regarding clusters and gear? Would be really appreciated. And look at that Watcher's Eye! What a snipe :D

The character name is GoozHeistTheDarkside, profile is public.

Thanks so much!

Glad you liked the guide)

Just checked your character, and this is what I've found:
1. From all bunch of flasks that are useful for this build - you have only atziri, I would strongly suggest adding Diamond flask, Cinderswallow, and if you can afford it - Bottled Fate with good rolls

2. You are missing Vaal RF and vaal Haste, those are huge for single target
Vaal grace is also very nice to have

3. You have medium cluster jewel with Summer Commander - it is a waste
You have to replace that one with Purposeful harbinger

4. I believe you do not have 90% Cold and Lightning res, right?
You need to get a little bit more AE or get your Purities LVL 21
Those give damage as well via Nebulis, even though it's probably not going to be as big of a change, still nice to have

With all these changes your DPS should be very decent

"
askaal wrote:

1. From all bunch of flasks that are useful for this build - you have only atziri, I would strongly suggest adding Diamond flask, Cinderswallow, and if you can afford it - Bottled Fate with good rolls

Those give damage as well via Nebulis, even though it's probably not going to be as big of a change, still nice to have

Thanks for the help! Yeah I did all that, let's see how I perform.

I have another question, more practical, is there an easy way to reactivate all your auras after you die?

Another question, what is a good second and third mod for the watchers eye. I now have crit chance, but an alternative would be penetrates cold res?
Last edited by goozaan on Nov 22, 2020, 12:35:28 AM
"
goozaan wrote:
"
askaal wrote:

Thanks for the help! Yeah I did all that, let's see how I perform.

I have another question, more practical, is there an easy way to reactivate all your auras after you die?

Another question, what is a good second and third mod for the watchers eye. I now have crit chance, but an alternative would be penetrates cold res?

To reactivate auras - use your weapon swap
Swap to secondary weapon
and bind all auras you have on qwert and ctrl+qwert (10 auras total)
then swap back to main weapon, and those auras that you have in Nebulis and shield - put them on ctrl + qwert

Watcher's Eye mods, there is plenty of good mods, and it usually depends on the state of your build
On a low budget, you are searching for damage (crit, gain phys as lightning (if you use EK), Zealotry mods like enemies take increased damage while on conc ground or Arcane Surge (you drop it from main link then))
When you poured enough currency into this build - you don't need more damage, so you take utility (movement speed, ES, Onslaught, dodge, etc)

Searching for Pen on Watcher's Eye is not really a thing anymore
You can buy Divergent Purity of Ice that gives you a 4% pen
And with enough RMR you can put Divergent Purity of elements that will give you another 4% pen
Then you add Enhance lvl4 to support these, and preferably all this has to be socketed into +1 to gems Gloves or in your helmet
Then all those gems together will give you about 88% pen, and there is not much need to push it more due to diminishing returns

Last edited by askaal on Nov 22, 2020, 3:23:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info