Unarmed mode

"
But on Console, we have auto-target, and auto-target prioritizes things in an order that goes something like this:

1) Portal or zone exit
2) Shrine or other interactable object
3) Monster/Enemy
4) Breakables
5) Items on the ground

Which having enemies at number 3 is pretty terrible for the heat of battle and this should be dynamic, like if you have enemies nearby, everything but enemies are ignored until it's safe.
Last edited by MJHeemeyer on Oct 12, 2020, 4:16:18 PM
So the fix would be assigning an icon/button devoted to just picking up loot? I guess it could be better but a controller will always feel clunkier compared to a mouse/keyboard. Has anyone tried playing poe on pc with a controller...NO because it sucks.
"
So the fix would be assigning an icon/button devoted to just picking up loot? I guess it could be better but a controller will always feel clunkier compared to a mouse/keyboard. Has anyone tried playing poe on pc with a controller...NO because it sucks.

Having 2 separate targeting reticules, 1 just for loot, 1 for enemies would make things much easier
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"

Having 2 separate targeting reticules, 1 just for loot, 1 for enemies would make things much easier

That sounds clunky. I'd like a button combo to switch between combat and pacifist mode, like pressing both shoulders at the same time.
"
Has anyone tried playing poe on pc with a controller...NO because it sucks.

I'm afraid you're just wrong about this.

Some people prefer controller, some people prefer mouse and keyboard.

There's a PC PoE Streamer called Sefearion who plays on PC with a controller.

(In his case it's not a matter of preference, but necessity, for health reasons).

He provides a guide on his Twitch channel for how to setup a controller to play PoE on PC. He has the guide because people asked for it. He's not alone in a *need* to play with a controller. There are also people (like me, and plenty of others) who simply *prefer* to play with a controller.

"
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"

That sounds clunky. I'd like a button combo to switch between combat and pacifist mode, like pressing both shoulders at the same time.

100% agree with this l2 r2 to switch to a mode to pick up items. I mean not using x or a Is an awful solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info