PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

"
Saint_Six9 wrote:
Imagine wanting to play this game on console. Lol.

Nothing quite as relaxing as laying on the couch smashing things, I prefer PC for gameplay but also play PS4 for comfort.
Probably a stressful day for the console team, keep us updated! I'm excited for the new update.
"
DANG3R0SS wrote:
"
Saint_Six9 wrote:

Nothing quite as relaxing as laying on the couch smashing things, I prefer PC for gameplay but also play PS4 for comfort.

I mean, so do I. Post was /s since everytime I've been there for a PS4 league launch, something has fucked up and the day off taken has been wasted. Honestly I should have learnt by now.
"
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
Hey Jeff, can we get an answer on the remaining in queue thing? I'm going to anyways, It'd be nice to have an idea of how long though.
You're safe to leave the queue. I don't have an ETA at the moment, but will provide an update on the issue as soon as I have news.

[Removed by Support]

If they are conservative and say tomorrow people lose their minds, if they say 30min and miss the time people lose their minds, why would they do that if they don’t have a solid answer?
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Sep 24, 2020, 10:45:36 AM
[Removed by Support] Your website said one thing, your game client said another, and the announced time was something else entirely. You provided three different release times for your product and failed to meet any of them because the patch that has been live for the better part of a week on PC is now delayed without warning on your hilariously failed console port. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Sep 24, 2020, 10:31:55 AM
This sucks, but I appreciate the update.

I do think we need to rename Jeff_GGG to 'Jeff the Ever Suffering'.

Poor guy is one of the few GGG chaps to show their face in our neck of the woods and GGG can't seem to catch a break when it comes to ps4.
"
DANG3R0SS wrote:
"
Saint_Six9 wrote:

Yeah, not a big fan of sitting that much. Sure pc is faster and better to use for the game, but consoles just make it easier :)
PS still gets no love from GGG. It may be the smallest player base of all the platforms but these technical problems aren't helping you get new players I'm sure. I think GGG need to grow the PS team, or their tech team in general, PC launch was also messy but at least they got to play the game.
"

Poor guy is one of the few GGG chaps to show their face in our neck of the woods and GGG can't seem to catch a break when it comes to ps4.

No one blames Jeff here, he just keeps us updated with what news he is allowed to release publicly, the management behind the console team is a total waste of money for the company. There is no improvement since the launch of Synthesis. There needs to be a internal restructuration.
"

I totally agree with you. this issue is not Jeff fault.. I got a day off on my job to play my favorite game and this happen. i hope that the PS5 launch GGG mitigate all of this issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info