[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

Can u add item upgrade piority from starter
rip headhunter garbage, would be nice if you'd showcase the build without it.
Hello! Looks like a great build already loved even without playing. I just have a small question.Until I get my 6link helmet,should I 6link blade vortex or just go frost bomb etc? I have no idea tbh.Thank you for your answer!
Thinking about to start with this build but i m not sure yet, do u have any skill tree progress? In harvest i play Fire Bv most strong build i ever play but to much expensive what about yours? Your gear showcase imposible to make it now without harvest
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Can u add item upgrade piority from starter

There isn't much of a priotity list but here are the most impactful upgrades:
Cluster Jewels
Body Armour
Helmet
Rings
Wand & Shield

I believe the rest can be swapped for starter rares or have good alternatives.
"
Bludrexe wrote:
Hello! Looks like a great build already loved even without playing. I just have a small question.Until I get my 6link helmet,should I 6link blade vortex or just go frost bomb etc? I have no idea tbh.Thank you for your answer!

Yeah you should 6-link BV in body armour until you can atleast get a double influenced helmet with the essence+ atleast 1 of the support mods. (on par with a 6-link)
"
Mobiousx1 wrote:
Thinking about to start with this build but i m not sure yet, do u have any skill tree progress? In harvest i play Fire Bv most strong build i ever play but to much expensive what about yours? Your gear showcase imposible to make it now without harvest

Not exactly,
first of all nothing is impossble, just expensive because it's not as easy as harvest made it
second you can't expect a build to do high-endgame encounters on 1ex budget, builds need items that either enable the build to work or that making the build strong enough to run these types of encounters (which also depends on the build strength, weaknesses and mechanics), and looking at builds from the perspective of how much currency you need to spend to be able to run like 100% deli maps or any other endgame content is probably the wrong way to look at a build.

And I said these 2 things
1. This build can start running T11 Red maps on 50c budget~ but it's not like you could run some juicy t16 maps with these same items, you are expected to upgrade as you play and progress.
2. You should expect to spend atleast a mirror worth for min/max
Thats a pretty big gap isn't it?

For skill tree progress just follow regular pathing, after top and right side of witch, go toward the bottom for Potency of Will, scion life wheel and Supreme Ego.
Hmm, there's lots of contradicting things between the pob and the guide... such as ascendancies etc. Also I saw you say there's not many leveling uniques, but there is... One of which that I didn't see listed being lifesprig.

Still a really useful guide for those that are used to the game, but may be an issue for newer players trying to follow
Last edited by Sclaws on Sep 18, 2020, 3:10:55 PM
Your 3.12 PoB is broken...
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
Your 3.12 PoB is broken...

It works fine. You probably aren't using the Community fork.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info