πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽMF ZOMBIE BONK 100% DELIRIOUS MFer πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ

Hello there,

this build won 2nd place in the 🌟πŸ”₯ MAGIC FIND ACADEMY πŸ”₯🌟 TALENT COMPETITION

POB: https://pastebin.com/e6CFmYxX

The build is going to evolve around a concept I used in another guide of mine, which is the stacking of aura effect jewels.

This allows us to create very powerful auras for us and our minions! These auras grant us:
🌟90/90/90/100 Resist
🌟66% Phys. Damage Reduction (85% with Flask!)
🌟16 Mil. DPS per Zombie (~114 Mil. Total) - Using Default Attack
🌟11.2k ES, 5.1k ES-Regen/sec.
🌟Capped Dodge with Vaal Grace
🌟392% Movement Speed with Vaal Haste (306% without)

The overall goal was to farm fractured 100% Delirious Maps with 75% Packsize - these maps drop already an insane amount of loot, which is further amplified by:
🌟129% increased Item Quantity
🌟114% increased Item Rarity

Due to our high defenses and damage and all minions dealing full cold damage with Triad Grip conversion we can run these maps Solo! Afterall we are our own aura bot ;)!

I am going to refine the build concept until the end of the competition and add a POB then. The current draft can be seen in the screenshot below.
All items exist and/or can be easily crafted from existing item quantity bases.

🌟Overview:🌟
https://i.imgur.com/9im1bz2.png

🌟🌟The auras we are using: 🌟🌟
Purity of Ice / Fire / Lightning, Vaal Discipline, Vaal Haste, Hatred, Precision, Vaal Grace (only the Vaal part), Clarity and Vitality.

Additionally we utilize items, abilities and curses to boost our minions further:
Flesh Offering, Aspect of the Avian, Harbinger of Time, Summon Skitterbots and Elemental Weakness.

🌟Raise Zombie is linked with Awakened Multistrike, Awakened Melee Phys (Intimidate!) and Item Quantity Support

🌟🌟Supporting Minions:🌟🌟
🌟Spectres:
Undying Evangelist offers a Proximity Shield, which gives us and close minions complete immunity
They of Tul cast Snow Cloak, which gives 15% reduced Damage taken as well as 20% Attack/Spell Dodge. This is especially strong when paired with our natural high defence.
🌟Carrion Golem:
Offers an aura that grants our other minions additional flat physical damage, which is converted through Triad Grip.
🌟Animate Guardian:
We equip multiple items that boost our defence/damage and even magic find. These are Kingmaker, Garb of the Ephemeral, Victarios Charity, Hands of the Hightemplar and a Shaper/Redeemer helmet for 6% increased Elemental Damage taken and -9% Cold Resistance to nearby Enemies.
Kingmaker offers Culling Strike, 30% increased Rarity, 50% Critical Strike Multiplier and Fortify!
Grab of the Ephemeral makes us take no critical damage and makes it so we cannot be slowed below base speed.

β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽArmour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
β€Žβ€ŽVFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
Last edited by Jix_91 on Oct 20, 2020, 5:22:50 AM
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2020, 3:53:40 PM
reserved
Man, post POB please or I call this BS...
"
tetomobile wrote:

As I said I am still working on it to make it even better... also I don’t want others to steal the idea.
The items used are 100% legit craftable or already exist.
Hey there! Really enjoying your Deadeye MF build (currently using Beginner/Entry version). I'm just curious if this Scion build is going to be Unique heavy, or Rare heavy? And do you think it will have similar setup styles? Like Entry, low-budget, etc setups?
It is stacking auras it will be expensive as hell.
"
LethalKoala wrote:
Hey there! Really enjoying your Deadeye MF build (currently using Beginner/Entry version). I'm just curious if this Scion build is going to be Unique heavy, or Rare heavy? And do you think it will have similar setup styles? Like Entry, low-budget, etc setups?

Hi, sorry I didn’t make a deadeye MF build. You probably talk about the guy running this contest. :)
"
Dairkon wrote:
It is stacking auras it will be expensive as hell.

Yep definitely not a budget build!
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
tetomobile wrote:

As I said I am still working on it to make it even better... also I don’t want others to steal the idea.
The items used are 100% legit craftable or already exist.

look, maybe u found the magic combo...but I play Necro/Minions since ever and this:

🌟90/90/90/100 Resist
🌟66% Phys. Damage Reduction (85% with Flask!)
🌟21 Mil. DPS per Zombie (150 Mil. Total)
🌟11.2k ES, 5.1k ES-Regen/sec.
🌟Capped Dodge with Vaal Grace
🌟392% Movement Speed with Vaal Haste (306% without)

raises many doubts. So unless I see a POB, forgive me but I don't believe you.
Last edited by tetomobile on Sep 10, 2020, 1:37:09 AM
Post a PoB or this gets automatically denied.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info