Did GGG lose their moral compass?

I mean have you read some of the lore and Exile backstories?

Moral compass.... lol.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
ShadyC wrote:
I can't believe Return of the Jedi came out 5 years before I was born.

Damn, I was 13 when that released.
I took my 2 younger cousins to see it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
lol

Ask that question to the witch
Forum pvp
Witch is cute, and cute is justice, therefore witch is OK.

I may add that the other playable exiles except a certain heir are also all cute therefore we are on the side of justice!
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I mean have you read some of the lore and Exile backstories?

Moral compass.... lol.

This...

From hillock's backstory to the Vaal side area diaries in the Reliquary just go and read it, try not to vomit a little into your keyboard.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
It's worth noting that at least one of the exiles was actually a good person.

The Marauder was a true Karui, which of course means he did probably kill some people - for trying to enslave him! Still okay...

The Duelist is a shallow showboat who murdered a man cos he insulted him. So yeah, not good.

The Ranger is an eco-terrorist who murdered cos she likes animals more than people. K, moving on...

The Witch is a witch, and not of the Hallmark variety. Much like the Marauder, she was provoked, but she sure did relish her revenge (on kids, no less!).

The Scion killed her husband cos she don't need no man. Well, it was a forced marriage, and may very well have been forced sex as well, so there's that. Still, she might've been fine if she'd just been allowed to stay single (but then, the Marauder might've also been fine had he not been enslaved...).

The Shadow is an assassin. 'Nuff said.

However!!

What did the Templar do wrong? He was exiled merely for speaking out against the corruption of his faith. Which, sure, is an understandable reason for why a theocratic state like Oriath would send him away, but not a moral one (not by our standards anyway). Afaik, he didn't kill anyone. He was exiled for being medieval equivalent of a whistleblower. That doesn't make him a bad person. So I put it to you that at least one of our protagonists is genuinely a good dude (his subsequent virtual genocides on Wraeclast notwithstanding).
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 4, 2020, 10:03:01 AM
You are playing a game where you have mutilated bodies, blood, gore, essentially torture p0rn with a lot of explicit nudity....and somehow this is what you think has messed up GGGs moral compass? Are you alright, or just trolling?
No rest for the wicked.
Least we forget there used to be a dead baby on the beach...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Lest we forget there used to be a dead baby on the beach...

FTFY
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Fidelitas the Mourning? I thought not. It's not a story the Jed....err an Exile would tell you.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info