[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Hail and ty for this awesome build!
It happens something that I can't evaluate, and I need help if someone can provide.
Consider that my gear is something between low and middle tier; got 8876 unreserved mana and a mana cost of BV tooltipped at 1639; my indigon so far increases mana cost by 52%.
I have BV 6L in Pledge of Hands and I can safely spellcancel the Greater Spell Echo casts.
Sometimes I cast BV, it uses VERY few mana (like 1k or such); usually the subsequent cast, it uses almost all my mana (as it should I think).
I've done countless of trials and errors in my H/O to see if it was the timing, or what; I really dont understand.
Thank you for your time...
Ok, lets say your tooltip manacost is 1630 and after you use BV once, the tooltip manacost jumps to 7100.

The goal of this build is to always spend the 1630 manacost, but reap the benefits of the 7100 manacost, without having to ever actually pay the 7100! This is possible because Archmage support dynamically updates damage depending on your current manacost rather than what you actually spent.

So the rhythm is, spend 1630 manacost, run around for 4.1 sec, spend 1630 manacost, run around for 4.1 sec, ... repeat. Hope that clears things up :) Read the 'Concepts - Offence' section for more info.

Last edited by RudyBaby on Aug 22, 2020, 3:27:07 AM
Hail,
first of all, many thanks for the answer!
English is not my native language so it's obvious that something in the eplanation of mechanics was lost in (my mind's) translation.
Now I've understood, and my goal is to never spend the 7k+ mana.
Thank you!!!
F.
Your midway POB shows 116 Dexterity but the Blade Vortex gem needs 155 at 20/20.
What sorcery is this?
The sorcery is in the last mod on Atziri's Foible amulet :)

"Items and Gems have 25% reduced Attribute Requirements"
"
RudyBaby wrote:
The sorcery is in the last mod on Atziri's Foible amulet :)

"Items and Gems have 25% reduced Attribute Requirements"

Thanks. I searched hours for that.
Hey! good build, I wonder how it's like clearing open layout with this build?
Its decent, but not great, at clearing open layouts. Its like a better cyclone (bigger aoe, no movespeed penalty), but ultimately its worse at clearing than long range builds and builds that chain corpse explosions.
Hey. will you try to update this build or at least confirm before league start that it should work in heist? Great built, thanks.
this build is fine and all ...unless you get hit.
You have MoM, you get hit = you lose mana, and with no mana I cant use BV, and I cant leech and kill anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info