Our 3.12 Expansion Timeline

Very happy the League remained on a 13th cycle. In the beginning i didnt really like Harvest because i'm not the best at crafting yet. Starting to get around it now though, would love to have the deterministic side go core in some fashion instead of rng currency gambling.

More just very happy i got a extra week for my 36 challenges and getting all league specific uniques for my SSF collection.
Cant wait Harvest end.

Worst league I played on memory.
Ever.

And it seems the longest one.
Whew.

I fear, more time you guys taking to make league, the more boring its become.. So expecting coming league be even more boring now?
Looking Forward to the new league :)

Got to mention though: I LOVE Harvest and I would strongly encourage you guys to think about ways to keep crafting more deterministic. Doesn´t need to be with Harvest, but the crafting before was just too random. You just basically gambled. With more deterministic crafting the overall power may rise, I am aware of that - the positive aspect is though, that character progression feels way more smooth and it is way more fun to work on your own gear, rather than just farming up and buying from others. I would love to see more deterministic outcomes find their way into the core crafting System.
"
Vennto wrote:
Looking Forward to the new league :)

Got to mention though: I LOVE Harvest and I would strongly encourage you guys to think about ways to keep crafting more deterministic. Doesn´t need to be with Harvest, but the crafting before was just too random. You just basically gambled. With more deterministic crafting the overall power may rise, I am aware of that - the positive aspect is though, that character progression feels way more smooth and it is way more fun to work on your own gear, rather than just farming up and buying from others. I would love to see more deterministic outcomes find their way into the core crafting System.

+1
Yes to more bug-infested beta-testing leagues coming up, regular scheduling. Can't wait. Who needs stash tab management - nobody. Give us more MTX!
Cant wait for breach.4 or Metamorph.2 its the only league types that kept me interasted enough to play for more than 1.5 months

Edit:

Right now that the times got messed up with release dates of new leagues the smart thing to do instead of shorter your development(end up with EVEN more unplayable leagues for first month+) is to skip a league give us a flashback event that many ppl ask for and take your time for your next league .....
Last edited by Dragothjim on Aug 3, 2020, 6:25:36 AM
Is there possibly some sticks with pointy ends at the top in this new league?
I guess afk for another 1 month and 15 days then.
If harvest "wont go core" why are they throwing so many resources by keep trying to make it "better"
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
If harvest "wont go core" why are they throwing so many resources by keep trying to make it "better"

Probably to keep ppl enjoing it or make them come back if they already droped it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info