[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

thats not good. my character is trash lol
"
Hey, quick Info for you. You accidentally copied the pastebin from LinkxDead into your Guide und "Current_PoB_Link" instead of your own.

Thnx for the heads up.

Fixed it now.
Fun build! Never played raider and this was a fun intro to it, flying around maps and bosses. Didn't get too far into it but if anyone wants to buy some gear let me know

Hello!
I start to play with this build I now I am at level 89, have 6 white link Hopeshredder Ranger Bow, and now I get a lot of damage when moving (when I get 9 frenzy charges, I move too quickly). How deal with it? I summone stone golem. Can you look at my build (Elenatree)? I think that I too maximize cold damage, or what is my fail?
"
georgfour wrote:
Hello!
I start to play with this build I now I am at level 89, have 6 white link Hopeshredder Ranger Bow, and now I get a lot of damage when moving (when I get 9 frenzy charges, I move too quickly). How deal with it? I summone stone golem. Can you look at my build (Elenatree)? I think that I too maximize cold damage, or what is my fail?

Open budget and beginner section, there's a part about life degeneration there.
Ok thanks!
Last edited by georgfour on May 16, 2021, 1:28:18 PM
"
30Creptus wrote:
"
georgfour wrote:
Hello!

Open budget and beginner section, there's a part about life degeneration there.

I bought vitaity with 200+ regen per second and this doesn't fix my problem(
"
georgfour wrote:

You have almost no cold resistance.
"
30Creptus wrote:
"
georgfour wrote:

You have almost no cold resistance.

You right, thanks, i'm an idiot
Hi, I am really interested in switching to this build as I was playing Raider Velynas's Hollow Palm. I want to go HoI MTX way.

I got one question, is the full clear aoe screen produce HoI MTX all over? or just sporadic? I don't see any videos of your gameplay apart from the GIF but I really am inclined to give it a try.

Thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info