Harvest Storage Tanks and Crafting Descriptions

Thanks GGG, now if we could just store more than 3 crafts per horticulture station, life would be grand!
Harvest is getting better and better. I wish it should have been released like this. Imagine the player retention numbers.
Only 4 weeks late.

And still Sirus fight is fucked some of the time.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jul 13, 2020, 10:00:50 PM
"
aeneaa wrote:
Harvest is getting better and better. I wish it should have been released like this. Imagine the player retention numbers.

obviously, player retention is not important, otherwise the league mechanics would have at least been tested once.
How about making connections automatic and getting rid of pylons, that is one tedious mess
Little too late lmfao
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
can you please make a flashback league, none of these changes will bring me back, i think if you make a flahback league a lot of people will return this league, please make it happen!
already quit the league so w/e
Option to remove bloom effect yet?????
Please re-enable upgrading maps from harvest ui... It's just disgusting not to have that anymore.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info