Harvest Storage Tanks and Crafting Descriptions

Finally my grove can stop looking like a nuclear power plant
This change cannot come soon enough.
I really wish it had been this way all along but, ah well.
ayayaya
I am liking the changes. In addition to these, it would really be nice to have a dedicated storage for seed enhancers in the seed stash, and it would be a really great thing if you could just right-click the seed enhancer and apply it to any collector instead of using up a slot where a regular seed could grow *Wink*

p.s. oh and I think 5:1 Storage tank for a 1K tank is a bit much. 3:1 vendor is more respectable since we players didn't anticipate the life force scaling and need for tier 4 seeds to be so great.
Last edited by AShugars on Jul 14, 2020, 11:58:53 AM
200 years league meme is now working for poe
Hardcore League

IGN: Rilict or jestlolk
Too late, stopped playing this boring and tedious league and it's mechanic.
I'll be back again when you release something interesting.

A bit late but still apreciated!

I just wonder how intense harvest mechanics were tested and calculated before the release?! Because, it was that obvious that you either have to put your garden full of tanks, or stall on growth cycles while growing T3/T4 fields...

Furter, if there will not be an option to either sell existing (now 300, after patch 1000) tanks for lifeforce, or exchange them for the bigger once (not 5:1 like most people ask for, but rather 10:1, so that there is a future downside on building smaller ones first) this update is only half baked, AGAIN!

Because what do people do with their 100 to 300+ existing tanks now? Start from scratch regarding tank management to build a garden with the big tanks, that would not be satisfying in anyway!
Please let collect seeds with party members too (x2-6 seed per person in party).
We cant play with friends together bacause seeds drops only for party lieder.
These are great changes. Good Job GGG!!!
Four weeks to add the most simple change and addition to this league... at this time I don't get surprised anymore.
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info