[3.12] Elemental Hit Wander (Assassin) | 40mil+ DPS | Durable | Screenwide Clear

"
ZidaneFFIX wrote:
"
Anbokr wrote:
"
ZidaneFFIX wrote:
Hello, and thank you for this guide :)

I think I will try it, just a question: What node do we want with the timeless jewel? (sry if it is in the guide and I overread it)

You want glorious vanity, doryani.

No I meant what passive node will pain attunement become? is it supposed to be wind dancer?

Corrupted Soul.
Added a budget section due to several requests.
Would love to see some videos of it in action
livejamie
40 MIL+ is an exaggeration. You put a lot of more damage editing modifiers in your jewels. It's unrealistic to me.
"
Khaolo wrote:
40 MIL+ is an exaggeration. You put a lot of more damage editing modifiers in your jewels. It's unrealistic to me.

That's because PoB does not account for those modifiers. There are always going to be damage increases within a build that PoB doesn't always cover nor recognize (mods in red). Culling Strike and nearby enemies is one such thing. These are damage increases we will have against bosses (Culling Strike is effectively 12% more damage and Eye to Eye effectively gives us 35% increased damage against bosses and mobs on our screen while mapping) that PoB has trouble reading into our damage.

These aren't "fake" boosts or inaccurate boosts. If I were playing a Chieftain build and I took the slam trigger node, PoB would not reflect this damage increase. So I would manually edit in a reasonable multiplier based on my attack speed to more accurately reflect my slam damage on bosses.

Whenever I play slayer, as another example, the 20% cull node is effectively a 24% more damage multiplier. It would be inaccurate, personally, to not reflect that in a PoB because it would be underselling the damage output of the slayer and as such we'd have to manually edit that in somewhere. It would be the equivalent of playing assassin and not checking power charges.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jul 11, 2020, 9:41:24 AM
Which seed (e.g. number) are we looking for Timeless Jewel? What skill should be instead of Arcane Vision? Thanks for the guide though!
Which affixes are important on our wand/shield?

I'm interested in trying this build but I'm not sure how far I can get with a 20 ex budget. Some of the wands I was looking at were ridiculously expensive.
Hello ! I'm interested in your build ! we can't see you amulet, you say it's a xoph blood but you don't talk about the anointment ^^' So what's your advice about that ?
"
roxxouille wrote:
Hello ! I'm interested in your build ! we can't see you amulet, you say it's a xoph blood but you don't talk about the anointment ^^' So what's your advice about that ?

Not sure which annointment OP took but Prism Weave seems pretty optimal

"
Martingale7 wrote:
Which affixes are important on our wand/shield?

I'm interested in trying this build but I'm not sure how far I can get with a 20 ex budget. Some of the wands I was looking at were ridiculously expensive.

I think you should be able to use Piscator's Vigil till you get a better wand. I'm starting the build on a way lower budget with Piscator's and I think I'll be fine till I generate more currency

Can we get a video of T16 map clear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info