[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Hi folks! Thanks for this build - it's been a blast so far!

I've invested pretty heavily into it and I've reached decent ES (4.8k) with solid damage. Still nowhere near your endgame setup ofc, but hope to get there eventually.

It's just hard for me to see what would be the most beneficial upgrade for me in terms of DPS. Does someone who knows this build very well please look at my char (Gerrid)?

Should I just get better jewels with more crit multi? Shold I invest in a double damage nebulis?

Also, is it viable to try push this to 300 aura efficiency?

Thanks in advance!

-shabanotti
Find out how to level up the aurastacker in no time. You can get from level 1-95 in 6 Hours if you have around 12 Exalts.

https://youtu.be/9ZmAMiz85Us
stopped playing league because don't like it this time, so i trie to do this build on standard (char Blondekilling)

If i'am able to have 300% crit strike multiplier without Nebulis, is it still better to use Nebulis with crit strike multiplier or another with increased damage (have one with 24% increased spell damage and 30% increased cold damage) ?

Ilike this build, do a mixed between budget build and 'perfect' (use 3x 3 voices), but working on the crit multiplier (need 1-2 more jewels) and still have 89/89/88 resis :-(

What Pantheon is the best for this build ?

How to see how many aura efficiency i have ? (be near 56 years old, so not pro in doing builds by my own...)
Last edited by CallMeSnake on May 28, 2021, 3:42:36 AM
May someone look at my stacker? I got one-shotted very often.
Did i miss something or whats wrong?

@Görde:

I'm currently also working on the budget version. What I've found out (for myself, not looked at your char) so far: Biggest fear is incoming physical-damage and chaos damage
-> 'Aura effect mod' needs to be at least 2.87 to have all resis capped at 90% and to have some proper physical mitigation
-> Trying to get chaos resistence where possible and always have Atziri's Promise running

And for sure pushing ES helps to have some buffer for peak damage.
Last edited by Prong007 on May 29, 2021, 9:24:24 AM
Someone know if there is a bug in showing dps ?
If i'am in Hideout or map, it show's me 140k dps and 195k dps when i activate skill (penance brand).
Now the strange ... if i remove a gem out of the skilltree and reenter the same gem, it shows me now 182k dps (and 253k with activating skill).
After inspiration charge expires, it went back to 140k dps ...
Don't can say if in map the dps is really higher...

Still waiting that someone can answer me my other questions:

If i'am able to have 300% crit strike multiplier without Nebulis (have at the moment 319%), is it still better to use Nebulis with crit strike multiplier or another with increased damage (have one with 24% increased spell damage and 30% increased cold damage) ?

What Pantheon is the best for this build ?

@Prong007 i wonder how all the stacker on poe ninja work. Some of them don't have 3k es and they do not hit 280% at all.
"
Görde wrote:
@Prong007 i wonder how all the stacker on poe ninja work. Some of them don't have 3k es and they do not hit 280% at all.

thats mostly because ninja calculates with vaal discipline, not the regular

and effect is because these guys are wearing a vanity jewel with effect, ninja cant calculate that

Last edited by Totmau5 on May 30, 2021, 5:14:58 PM
nvm
Last edited by orslev on May 31, 2021, 8:43:49 AM
POE.ninja is terrible for figuring anything out due to how they treat Vaal Skills. If you have a vaal version of an Aura, they just do not turn it on. Furthermore, they have no idea what your glorious vanity acctually gives, so some people who have 300% are not considered 300% on POE.NINJA.

Here is a video about how to reach 1 billion dps because of damage conversion.

https://youtu.be/1GXzYnltDZc
Last edited by KobeblackmambaTTV on May 31, 2021, 11:39:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info