[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Well the build is weird and needs a lot of money.But it can do a lot of content even in the budget version and still be fast (but you will die a lot).
A few things to remember are:
1)you have to find a way to level up to 80 if you are very experienced, or 90 if you know what you are doing or just join rotation untill 99 and then say "ok time to be aurastacker".
2)There are no smooth or piece by piece transtition for this buiild. You buy for each version and each level all the gear and just slam them on and see if you can turn on all auras. First thing to buy is all the uniques with regular gems + clusters. Then you need the corrupted uniques with rmr jewels and 3voices.Then The super rares with the super corrupted uniques + 3p-3voices + alt quality corrupted gems. Then is the min-max beyond mirrors plane. You will never be able to say :" ok I will buy for now 1 call of the brother hood with 1 corrupted aura, and put it on and later some rmr jewel of the shield with grce lvl 23". No that doesnt work, no way. You will always have to rearrange rmr jewels/items, rearrange sockets+colours and the positions of the gems in your gear. You cannot do minor tweaks, no smooth transitions.
The gears for this build are like 3 different "suits". You can either put the budget gear on or the middle budget, or the full expensive, you have no middle ground between them. But a lot of items are core for all the "suits".
You will be walys figting with how much rmr you have to turn on all auras and how much aura effect you have 300%, (350%), 375% and 400% are the milestones.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Mar 26, 2021, 10:26:28 AM
damn just the voices jewel (3 nodes) cost more then i ever found in this game...

Gave up on my spark scion char, in case you wanna craft these items I'll make a discount for you, got a bunch of other stuff too
don't quit man , hang in there your items are not perfect but they are really really good, you just need an aura enchant in helmet and you are good to go. Trust me the build is awesome when everything comes in together and bind.
Your amulet is better than mine, and I dont even have rare boots, I use unique boots that drop from Shaper fight.
Last edited by Spacecom on Mar 27, 2021, 10:34:30 AM
is there a pob for arc?
i could use some tips on what next to improve on my scion
thinkign about grabbing voices can i run multiples is it worth it ?

maybe crafting archdemon base helm

i checked out for boots but they are all mirror each

looking to grab a decent nebulis but not sure what other mods outside of 10% chance to dd to look for
"
Vaikisss wrote:
looking to grab a decent nebulis but not sure what other mods outside of 10% chance to dd to look for

For boots I am using voidwalker's with +2level aoe gems corruption.
For Nebulis 10%double damage with increased lighting damage and increased cold damage would be the perfect one lol.
Are you planning to run aura stack again next League?

I'd love to see more of your Day 1-5 pathing.
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:

For boots I am using voidwalker's with +2level aoe gems corruption.
For Nebulis 10%double damage with increased lighting damage and increased cold damage would be the perfect one lol.

thats what im using for boots aswell but maybe theres something better i can get (well outside of double +2 corruption on voidwalkers) and mirror costing +5 projectile hunter influence triple elevated boots

3 mod influenced but not elevated or 3 mod influenced and only elevate +5 pierce (but why not go all the way). If the price keeps being 1 mirror or more, and I decide I want them I woould defently go with crafting rather buying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info